Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 1.09 seconds.
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
What age does parenting get easier?

Here is a question I have. At what age can we expect parenting to get
easier? I mean, when can we expect to have better sleep at night, more
time to get things done around the house, and not being...
Forum: Pregnancy November 30th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Feeding 6 month old in middle of the night

Hi guys! Thank you sooo much for all your replies! I read each one.
You made me feel better. I wish I could write everyone back, but been
soo busy, and now have to go to bed (gotta get up extra...
Forum: Pregnancy November 28th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Feeding 6 month old in middle of the night

I wasn't too sure how to word the subject, however our son is now 6
months old. We've been following the handout our hospital gave during
a child birth class pretty well. On the subject of sleeping,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 21st 07, 05:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Baby always crying - help!

Hi guys and thanks for the responses. My poor wife is pretty wiped
out. She said he was fussy and crying most of the day. I came home and
he cried more. I don't know. We called the pediatrician and...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Baby always crying - help!

My son is almost 4 months now. I'd like to know if he is normal or a
"high maintance baby". Usually if me or my wife are not holding him
he'll start crying. He usually stops when we pick him up,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Suggestions on compact strollers with carseat

Here's the situation. As our infant is growing and getting heavier, my
wife is having a harder time lifting and carrying the carseat. We have
a fullsize stroller that accepts the carseat, (the...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

On Aug 7, 11:07 am, "
wrote:
On Aug 7, 9:34?am, wrote: I wondered about that too. Usually my wife is with him most of the
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

On Aug 7, 10:00 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
wrote in message

...I wondered about that...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

On Aug 7, 7:43 am, Akuvikate wrote:
On Aug 6, 7:58 pm, wrote:

Yes, we will try everything including holding, but like at this
moment, ...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

On Aug 7, 12:06 am, "Ebony Stares" wrote:
Yes, we will try everything including holding, but like at this
moment, he's throwing a fit. We can usually tell from the...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

I wondered about that too. Usually my wife is with him most of the
day. When he starts crying she would offer the bottle. Sometimes he
would eat maybe a half an oz. Now he tends to "graze", so we've...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

On Aug 6, 6:16 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
wrote:
Yup, she tried the sling too. He's "okay" in sometimes, but othertimes
he isn't. We've tried a...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

The only thing I could think that might possibly be modifiable is
reflux. If he's spitty a lot, arches his back sometimes, cries more
after feeds, has poor weight gain, or does much better...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

On Aug 6, 5:54 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone have a solution? My thought is he needs to get used to
being in his swing, jungle...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
2 month old always wants to be held

Our child is now two months old. Unfortunately he always wants to be
held. It may sound flattering but reality is, it's impossible to hold
him 12-14 hours.

(To give you an update on his sleeping,...
Forum: Pregnancy July 23rd 07, 07:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Crying associations?

Well, our infant is now almost 7 weeks old. I think during that time,
we've learned to recognize the difference in crying. However there are
times when he just will not stop crying no matter what we...
Forum: Pregnancy July 20th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Does Colorado have paid family leave?

The subject pretty much says it all, but a friend of mine is pregnant
and lives in Colorado. She works for a large company, what type of
time off is she entitled to?
Forum: Pregnancy July 20th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
How much sleep do infants need?

Our two month old is sleeping roughly between 9 and 12 hours a day.
Usually we put him down around 9pm, if he doesn't go to sleep we will
soothe him to sleep via the washing machine (works great!)....
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

Well, he have an apt with the pediatrician tomorrow, so hopefully we
will get some answers. I got home today and wife said he was cranky
and crying all day. 5 minutes after you put him down, he...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

On Jul 11, 3:11 am, "Welches"
wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

On Jul 11, 8:45 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 10,...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

On Jul 10, 10:00 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
Oh and the other thing is sometimes nothing helps. We feel helpless,
but honestly sometimes we think just letting him cry for 10...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

On Jul 10, 5:46 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
I agree with Jamie, as long as you don't just keep doing the same thing
because it's what you've always done and at least give a brief...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

On Jul 10, 5:46 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
I agree with Jamie, as long as you don't just keep doing the same thing
because it's what you've always done and at least give a brief...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Newborn and sleep

On Jul 10, 3:23 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
In general, anything that gets you by in the first few months is okay, and
you can work on setting up better sleep routines...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56