Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vashti
Forum: General April 30th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids,k12.chat.teacher,alt.support.autism,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 346
Posted By Vashti
Virginia Tech Massacre and Campus Security

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Ann wrote:

Bob LeChevalier expounded:

(And bear in mind that, for whatever abstruse reason, this
thread ended up cross-posted to...
Forum: General April 30th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids,k12.chat.teacher,alt.support.autism,alt.support.attn-deficit

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Bob LeChevalier wrote:
Vashti wrote:
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Bob LeChevalier wrote:

(And bear in mind that, for...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 13
Posted By Vashti
Over diagnosed and over treated ADHD

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Catherine Woodgold wrote:

Mark Probert ) writes:
Raving Loonie wrote:

Over diagnosed and over treated ADHD?

Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 11:41 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By Vashti
BU$TED?

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when stan wrote:

Get me that number, Ilena. *And I don't want to
hear or read any excuses from you when you see the proof. *In fact, I
want you to promise to...
Forum: Kids Health July 20th 06, 09:02 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when cathyb wrote:

Vashti wrote:
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when cathyb wrote:
I think it's telling them (and everyone else) that you're hitting
Forum: Kids Health July 20th 06, 08:57 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:12:09 +0200, Vashti wrote:

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when ...
Forum: Kids Health July 20th 06, 08:42 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when stan wrote:

Wow. * I don't even know what to say here. *The
consequences of not treating ADD are off-topic??????????????? * *That
is *nuts*!

You'll...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Mark Probert wrote:

Vashti wrote:
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Mark Probert wrote:

Bob wrote:
Call me an old codger, but I still...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:40:50 -0400, Mark Probert
One that worked for...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when cathyb wrote:

Rich wrote:
"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 09:27 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:39:39 -0400, Mark Probert
wrote:

Bob wrote:
Hell, kids are active when...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 01:20 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Mark Probert wrote:

Bob wrote:
Call me an old codger, but I still say that ADD/ADHD didn't become
popular until spankings stopped. *Not to say there...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 01:14 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By Vashti
Just as I predicted has come to pass

It wasn't a dark and stormy night when Bob wrote:

We in America resort to prescription drugs far too often
just because they are available, we can afford them, and advertizers
push...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13