Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom & Sandy Farley
Forum: General (moderated) November 3rd 05, 04:12 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
Our daughter had similar problems in middle...

Our daughter had similar problems in middle school with organization and written homework. It wasn't until 9th grade that we found out that she was severly dyslexic but had compensated so well for it...
Forum: General (moderated) September 20th 05, 10:55 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
You don't say if this is a relatively recent...

You don't say if this is a relatively recent development on his part or a change in your expectations.

Have you considered that it may not come from inattention but from over attention to so much...
Forum: General (moderated) June 4th 05, 06:21 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
For nearly ten years, I have been the storyteller...

For nearly ten years, I have been the storyteller at two residential youth camps at a Quaker conference center near Santa Cruz in California. The camps started 12 years ago with one session for ages...
Forum: General (moderated) May 13th 05, 06:43 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
I am reminded of our daughter who as a child was...

I am reminded of our daughter who as a child was quite fond of broccoli. She must have been about 9 or 10 when she heard that George Bush the First said he did not like broccoli. She was definitely...
Forum: General (moderated) May 12th 05, 04:20 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
dragonlady wrote: My kids sat at the table for...

My kids sat at the table for dinner from infancy on. Seriously: if they were awake, we put them in their seats on the table. Once they were big enough for high chairs, that's...
Forum: General (moderated) March 23rd 05, 08:53 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
Our son was motivated to type faster and more...

Our son was motivated to type faster and more accurately by the demands of on-line gaming. He is now a video game and on-line game tester at EA.

Tom
Forum: General (moderated) February 18th 05, 08:51 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom & Sandy Farley
And I am testing the reply function at...

And I am testing the reply function at http://www.parentingbanter.com

Tom
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7