Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ellen
Forum: Twins & Triplets January 18th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 3
Posted By Ellen
Naptime 2 Year Old Twins-help!

Hi Chele,

I always had to nap my boys separately, or it would have been the same
chaos! Is that an option? One would stay in their room and the other
napped in the Pack-n-Play in another room. ...
Forum: Twins & Triplets December 30th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 7
Posted By Ellen
Three and a half year old boys, sleep already,

Greetings to you too, Dr. G! It's always nice to see a new face here,
especially a "Dad"!

Take care,
Ellen
----------------
Erin 6/95
Bradley & Alex 10/00
Forum: Twins & Triplets December 28th 06, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 7
Posted By Ellen
Three and a half year old boys, sleep already,

Hi Sam,

My boys are now six and have always shared a room. Bedtime was never
easy for one of them and is still a challenge sometimes (the other
falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow). ...
Forum: Twins & Triplets August 3rd 06, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 5
Posted By Ellen
Wow, it's been a long time!

Hi Leslie,

Good to see you! My boys will be six in October. Bradley is very much
like your boys and Alex is just the opposite. I think he is the reason
we don't have more instances of the messes...
Forum: Twins & Triplets July 8th 06, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 4
Posted By Ellen
Need advice

Nikki,

Maybe the problem is in the booster and not the infant seats. Which
kind do you have? Can you get the kind that is just a bottom (no
back)? They are SO much less bulky and I think they do...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5