Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General (moderated) November 27th 06, 11:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
kids flying alone

I don't know about that but I know most airlines will let kids fly
alone if you make advance arrangements. Good luck to you.

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov...
Forum: General November 27th 06, 08:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Osborne Family Festival Of Dancing Lights

VERY Cool!

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 23, 2:09 pm, "Aronda Parks" wrote:
We've added some photos and some coverage of the new...
Forum: General November 27th 06, 08:10 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Remember the Christmas Light Display from 2004 and 2005 in Ohio?

That guy is so cool! I can't imagine how much work that took.

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 25, 1:28 pm, toto wrote:
Forum: General November 27th 06, 08:08 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Remember the Christmas Light Display from 2004 and 2005 in Ohio?

That guy is so cool. Can you imagine all the work it would take to do
that?

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 25, 1:28 pm, toto ...
Forum: General November 27th 06, 08:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Ugly verbal abuse from a parent at McDonalds today

I don't know why some people even have kids when they don't seem like
them.
Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 25, 2:03 pm, "stonej" ...
Forum: General November 27th 06, 08:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
Be aware of in home reigstered Child Daycares!,(Childcare aware)

If it was my kid, I'd want them in a licensed facility.

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 26, 7:25 pm, "Lilaeyes" wrote:
Please give your...
Forum: General November 27th 06, 07:55 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Baby names -- best website

Some of the names were kinda funny though : )

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 26, 8:59 pm, "nimue" wrote:
This has to be the best...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 27th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Proud Dad

OMG, how adorable. I think this shows an incredibly advanced cognitive
thinking/reasoning ability.

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Oct 30, 6:24 pm, Pepe Papon...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 27th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Parenting Community For Moms

Hey Kalisha, looks like a nice site. I love the name pajama momma. I
told my husband that I need more nite shirts and he laughed and said "I
think you need more ACTIVEwear" with the emphasis on the...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 27th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Three year old twin girls

Hi Chrissy,

I don't have twins but I do SAHM. Well, actually, I work at home or let
me clarify again, I'm trying like heck to be able to work at home. My
husband is a computer geek but doesn't make...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 27th 06, 06:41 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
LOOKING FOR GUARANTEES MONTHLY HOME INCOME!

This looks like a big bunch of canned nauseating spam!!!

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com/