Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tishtash
Forum: Pregnancy June 24th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By tishtash
sleep walking

i will write what i like how i like and when i like so why dont you both go
and talk together about your kids and i just hope you tell then to be open
to people and read properly!
Forum: Pregnancy June 23rd 07, 10:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By tishtash
sleep walking

NAN WHY DONT YOU START AND READ WHAT I SAID AND THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPLY TO MY POST THEN DO JUST KNOW I DONT CARE ABOUT
WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY UNLESS ITS WHAT I ASKED...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 23rd 07, 10:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By tishtash
Anyone using Implanon? Stories please...

"linda" wrote in message

"CY" wrote in message
After having my Mirena...
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 08:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By tishtash
sleep walking

Thank you Kat and Sue you both seem to be the olny ones that can read and
understand what i am saying so thank you both for the insight that you have
given me.
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 01:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By tishtash
sleep walking

i do not know what you think a nine month old child is capably of but she
walks and crawls round her cot i know she is sleeping because her eyes are
closed or opening and looking into nothing all i...
Forum: Pregnancy June 20th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By tishtash
sleep walking

ok thanks but u all are talking about walking and only one off you talked
about sleep walking she is nine months old and if any o you know about a
baby under one sleep walking can you write and not...
Forum: Pregnancy June 18th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 27
Posted By tishtash
sleep walking

do any of you know anything about sleep walking because i have a 9 month old
girl whos does any help would be great.
Forum: Pregnancy April 7th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By tishtash
To LaTreen Washington

Maybe you should go find a group where they talk about yours needs aka
hygiene impaired people.
Forum: Pregnancy April 7th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By tishtash
To LaTreen Washington

You can HELP yourself, as you like helping stupid people!
Forum: Pregnancy February 16th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By tishtash
Hello! The wife is due in May with our first!

"Morvak" wrote in message
New to the group, just wanted to say Hello to everyone and that the
wife and I are...
Forum: Pregnancy February 16th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
41w
Posted By tishtash
41w

"Susan M" wrote in message
Well, went to the doc this AM who stripped my membranes and then I went to
the hospital for a...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 8th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By tishtash
I Thought this was funny ...

"Larissa In Aus" wrote in message
The Australian Breastfeeding Association has been using these for some
Forum: Breastfeeding February 8th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By tishtash
I Thought this was funny ...

He was Just having a joke lighten up a little.

Tishtash
Forum: Breastfeeding February 5th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By tishtash
Ginkgo Biloba

"Sarah" wrote in message
Does anyone know if ginkgo biloba is safe to take while breastfeeding?

I dont know but...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 2nd 07, 11:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By tishtash
Ameda Purely Yours Pump?

"CJRA" wrote in message
Or maybe it's me.

Of course this is the week I'm trying to pump extra to make sure I
Forum: Twins & Triplets February 2nd 07, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 0
Posted By tishtash
Quads

Hi I have 22 week old quad girls and a 29 month old boy. Just wonted to know
if anyone on here has quads and hows it going also if they have breasfeed
and for how long. Any help in this matter will...
Forum: Twins & Triplets February 1st 07, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 0
Posted By tishtash
quads

Anyone have quads or more if yes can u give some advise on how u fed them
thank u.

tishtash
Forum: Twins & Triplets February 1st 07, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 7
Posted By tishtash
triplet girls 3 months

i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.

tishtash
Forum: General February 1st 07, 12:43 AM Posted to misc.kids,uk.people.parents
Replies: 18
Posted By tishtash
backpack carriers on vacation in London ?

"Jim Ottaway" wrote in message
Hi all,

This might not be the right group to post this but I thought I...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20