Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: andrea baker
Forum: General November 14th 07, 07:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By andrea baker
the 1996 misc.kids photoalbum and related thoughts

So I was just sorting through stuff because I'm trying to sell my
house. What should I stumble upon but the 1996 misc.kids photoalbum.
How things have changed since then!!! There is so much spam...
Forum: General (moderated) April 9th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By andrea baker
Family Calendar management

On Apr 4, 4:24 pm, "Claire" wrote:

*snip*

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

Warm...
Forum: General April 9th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 24

On Apr 4, 4:24 pm, "Claire" wrote:

*snip*

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

Warm...
Forum: General (moderated) April 9th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 1
Posted By andrea baker
fun Easter morning

Happy Easter!

So last night, we colored 15 boiled eggs (we drew on
them with crayons, and then dyed them) and then put
them in the fridge.

While we were asleep, the Easter Bunny came and hid them...
Forum: General (moderated) March 11th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 3
Posted By andrea baker
almost 3YO girl insisting that she is a boy

Hi folks,

Hypatia is almost 3 (can you believe that???) Anyway, for about the
past 3 months, she has repeatedly insisted that she is a boy. She
will, at times, get angry when I say things like...
Forum: General February 28th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By andrea baker
child behavior

Dunno what to tell you except you really need to get this behavior
under conTROLL.
Forum: General January 4th 07, 06:18 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By andrea baker
Vicks vaporub for croup- placebo? or real?

Hi folks,

Hypatia (age 2.5) is very croupy and coughing a lot now (but not
pneumonia). I can't seem to find anything on the net, either way, that
would explain whether Vicks is actually effective,...
Forum: General November 29th 06, 05:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By andrea baker
Switching our kids was the best thing we ever tried

Er, Jeff, um, if you haven't quite figured it out yet, I was mocking
the troll who posted the initial post.

Regards,

Andrea

Jeff wrote:
"andrea baker" wrote in...
Forum: General November 29th 06, 05:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By andrea baker
PSYCHIATRY (Satan's pusher)

Jeff,

I am an adult with ADHD who takes ritalin, and am well aware of the
genetic and biological basis for ADHD. I was using irony and sarcasm
to mock the initial poster, who is a troll. That's...
Forum: General November 28th 06, 07:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By andrea baker
How to get my daughter back?

Sounds like grandma is a narcissist who is exercising undue conTROLL in
your family. Since your daughter is no longer out sTROLLing around
late at night, why would she need to leave for a year?

If...
Forum: General November 28th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By andrea baker
Switching our kids was the best thing we ever tried

Well, if you can't find any other way to conTROLL your kids...

Just make sure you don't do it in public; if a cop sees you, you'll get
in serious trouble! TH\here are always lots of cops out on...
Forum: General November 28th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By andrea baker
PSYCHIATRY (Satan's pusher)

Yep, all those kids with ADHD need is to learn to engage in some
self-conTROLL; forgetb them goddam drugs. Or, perhaps, their parents
should have used birth conTROLL initiallty, so they wouldn't...
Forum: General November 28th 06, 06:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By andrea baker
How to train a boy to behave properly.

Hmmmm. You want to teach him some self-conTROLL, do you? I'll tell
you from long experience that it's hard to do this with a
sixteen-month-old. Perhaps you could just pick him up instead and...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13