Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff
Forum: Kids Health May 14th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.diabetes
Replies: 16
Posted By Jeff
Dramatic Rise in U.S. Kids Hospitalized for Type 2 Diabetes

"ted rosenberg" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:

"ted rosenberg" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health May 14th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.diabetes
Replies: 16
Posted By Jeff
Dramatic Rise in U.S. Kids Hospitalized for Type 2 Diabetes

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

snip

Forum: Kids Health May 14th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.diabetes
Replies: 16
Posted By Jeff
Dramatic Rise in U.S. Kids Hospitalized for Type 2 Diabetes

"ted rosenberg" wrote in message
The "Diabetes epidemic" we keep hearing about is probably entirely
caused by changes in...
Forum: Kids Health May 14th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.diabetes
Replies: 16
Posted By Jeff
Dramatic Rise in U.S. Kids Hospitalized for Type 2 Diabetes

"ted rosenberg" wrote in message
William C Biggs MD wrote:
Ted,

"ted rosenberg" wrote in message
Forum: General May 12th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff
Problems with neighborhood kids - any suggestions?

wrote in message

Thanks for the suggestions. Surveilliance cameras may well be in my
future.

The...
Forum: Kids Health May 12th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeff
Narcotic Maker Guilty of Deceit Over Marketing

Thanks, John. It is good to know that the scuz buckets who did these crimes
are getting at least some of what they deserve.

Jeff
Forum: Kids Health May 12th 07, 02:12 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 79
Posted By Jeff
The myth of ADD

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health May 12th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff
vaccination with Gardasil

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Putz the...
Forum: General May 12th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 164
Posted By Jeff
Unvaccinated children healthier

"David Wright" wrote in message

Let's take a lesson from Dr. Seydenham, the MD that successfully was
able...
Forum: Pregnancy May 12th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 164
Posted By Jeff
Unvaccinated children healthier

"David Wright" wrote in message

Let's take a lesson from Dr. Seydenham, the MD that successfully was
able...
Forum: Kids Health May 12th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 165
Posted By Jeff
Unvaccinated children healthier

"David Wright" wrote in message

Let's take a lesson from Dr. Seydenham, the MD that successfully was
able...
Forum: General May 11th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeff
Your thoughts on gay babies

"IceMountainWater" wrote in message
At this age, is it possible?

Well, according to this pic I found it...
Forum: Kids Health May 11th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 79
Posted By Jeff
The myth of ADD

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote in message
Jeff, I understand your viewpoint, but I must seriously...
Forum: General May 11th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeff
Cand I file to end child support payment

"deja.blues" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Forum: Kids Health May 11th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff
vaccination with Gardasil

"Fabio" wrote in message
had you ever discuss about that in this ng? What do you think about that?
Do
you think to...
Forum: Kids Health May 11th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 79
Posted By Jeff
The myth of ADD

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote in message
Wright, we've been through this a million times, so please...
Forum: Kids Health May 11th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff
vaccination with Gardasil

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Fabio" wrote in message
Forum: General May 11th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeff
Cand I file to end child support payment

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Wow! Teenagers that will consent to wear Kmart clothes? I thought they'd
gone extinct.

Kmart...
Forum: General May 9th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeff
Cand I file to end child support payment

"eastcoaster" u34056@uwe wrote in message news:71ee56d99c1f2@uwe...
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest...
Forum: Pregnancy May 9th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 164
Posted By Jeff
Unvaccinated children healthier

wrote in message
On Apr 9, 1:07 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
"JOHN" wrote...
Forum: General May 9th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 164
Posted By Jeff
Unvaccinated children healthier

wrote in message
On Apr 9, 1:07 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
"JOHN" wrote...
Forum: Kids Health May 9th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 165
Posted By Jeff
Unvaccinated children healthier

wrote in message
On Apr 9, 1:07 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
"JOHN" wrote...
Forum: Kids Health May 8th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 79
Posted By Jeff
The myth of ADD

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote in message
That is another myth. The only so-called difference is...
Forum: Kids Health May 7th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeff
Teens with ADHD more prone to car crashes

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
On May 7, 12:58 pm, wrote:
"Jan Drew"...
Forum: Kids Health May 7th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 79
Posted By Jeff
The myth of ADD

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

The evidence that ADHD is real is overwhelming. People with ADHD have
differences in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100