Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 3.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zaz
Forum: Pregnancy January 31st 07, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Zaz
OT - The nanny is out (major vent, long)

Thank you all for your support in this.

Well, things are turning out just fine, and a lot earlier than I was
expecting.

My "replacement" nanny has just introduced me to her friend, a young (22)...
Forum: Pregnancy January 30th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Zaz
OT - The nanny is out (major vent, long)

Delurking, I really need to let some steam out.

I'm alone today with my work and my kids, because our nanny has left us
(while I was suffering from a gastroenteritis - which the kids didn't...
Forum: Pregnancy January 11th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Zaz
8wk old should I try solids?

I understand all the whys and whatnots of this whole 6 months thing.

What I just don't understand is how whole generations survived with having
solids early. Solids were given at a very early stage...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Zaz
8wk old should I try solids?

Not here often but...

I have started my son on solids when he was about 8-9 weeks old. He seemed
to be craving it, and at the first spoonful he got the hang of it.

Did I make a mistake? Only 2...
Forum: Pregnancy November 20th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Zaz
Separation

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

snip
but right now he's probably in a state where he thought it would never
happen to them...
Forum: Pregnancy November 19th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Zaz
Separation

"Leslie" wrote in message
snip

I'm sorry you're feeling upset. I vividly remember the first close
friends of...
Forum: Pregnancy November 18th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Zaz
Separation

Just reading back, I need to make some corrections...

"Zaz" wrote in message
Hi, - all names in this post but...
Forum: Pregnancy November 18th 06, 09:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Zaz
Separation

Hi, - all names in this post but mine and the kids will be ficticious...

We just had DH's cousin Chris visit us... He announced to us that it's over
with his wife Deirdre. They have two daughter,...
Forum: Pregnancy November 18th 06, 05:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Zaz
4th pregnancy!

"sdporg" wrote in message

snip
I just hope that I can be the
best mom. Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm sure...
Forum: Pregnancy November 18th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Zaz
He just stopped drinking!

I seem to be encountering many problems these days... could explain my
delurking (I always read, but don't always post).

Well. Now. Guillaume is 5 months old. He's been eating cereals and...
Forum: Pregnancy November 18th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Zaz
He just stopped drinking!

I seem to be encountering many problems these days... could explain my
delurking (I always read, but don't always post).

Well. Now. Guillaume is 5 months old. He's been eating cereals and veggies...
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Zaz
4th pregnancy!

Hi,

I'm not a 4 times mommy, but I can tell you that you are living my family
dream. I already have Mlle C, who'll turn 2 in the next two weeks, and
little Guillaume (I've got to stop calling him...
Forum: Pregnancy November 16th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Zaz
Sleepless nights - advice please

OK. I give up. What's CIO?

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Zaz wrote:
Hi there.

Little Guillaume still...
Forum: Pregnancy November 16th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Zaz
Sleepless nights - advice please

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Zaz wrote:

snip

We never had that problem with Mlle C; at 6 months old, she...
Forum: Pregnancy November 16th 06, 08:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Zaz
Sleepless nights - advice please

Hi there.

Little Guillaume still doesn't sleep full nights. He's just turned 5 months
old and, although DH and I switch turns every other night to give him his
milk, I still can't wait for him to...
Forum: Pregnancy November 15th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Replies: 4
Posted By Zaz
Petit Guillaume got the 'extra' up to 30%

wrote in message

PS I am so honored.

I just now googled petit Guillaume's birth story and saw that...
Forum: Pregnancy November 15th 06, 06:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Replies: 4
Posted By Zaz
Vagina slicing by MDs: 'Substandard care' - or crime? (also: 'Squatting is for suckers')

OH, I missed you Todd.

You'll be happy to know that my midwife allowed me to give birth lying on my
side, thus opening my birth canal to its fullest. I must admit you were
quite right. From one...
Forum: Pregnancy November 15th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Zaz
Update on the family

Hi,

For those of you who are interested, Guillaume has just turned 5 months on
the 13, and Catherine will be 2 years old on the 27. Wow. My baby has grown.

Guillaume plays a lot with his toes...
Forum: Pregnancy September 13th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Zaz
fantastic picture

Funny, I didn't want DH taking pictures.. I wanted him to help me, to soothe
me, to talk to me. If had taken out his camera, I think I would have taken
his eyeballs out!

But that's just...
Forum: Pregnancy August 28th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Zaz
good news

Hey, I never played with dolls as a kid, and never even wanted a child until
three years ago, and now I have two and am thinking about a number 3...

--
Isabelle
Mlle C 2004-11-27

Either way. The infant removable carrier would get very cold, being made of
plastic...
And when she got too big for it, it was still winter and we still had to
manage.

"carlye"...
Forum: Pregnancy August 25th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Zaz
Winter babies

The problem when we didn't put her in her winter suit was when we'd get out
of the car. We had to wrap her very tightly in a blanket because when it
gets around -20°C, and windy, she could get...
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Zaz
Winter babies

Having lived in winter clother more than half of my life, and having worn a
seatbelt all that time, I know the drill. But thanks for your concern.

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in...
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 06, 01:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Zaz
Winter babies

Here is the copy for Winter Clothing:

Winter Clothing: Bulky snowsuits can affect the harness with respect to
additional compressibility. In addition, many snowsuits are made of very
slippery...
Forum: Pregnancy August 23rd 06, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Zaz
Winter babies

We used our winter suit in the car seat - they have an opening at the bottom
to pass the strap through. With the straps in an X form I don't really see
how they would get out, as everything is so...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39