Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bible John
Forum: Solutions April 25th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 10
Posted By Bible John
Your ignorant Sowle

"Bible Bob" wrote in message

It is not a "fun" thing John. Consider yourself who could be called
to Durham to testify....
Forum: Solutions April 22nd 07, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,free.christians,alt.religion.christian,alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc
Replies: 3
Posted By Bible John
Is this John Wolf's current info?

Why not ask my former employers Clinton Fitch and Chris Tilley? You know I
once worked for them as a writer for HPC products.

John

"Pastor Steve Winter" wrote in...
Forum: Solutions April 20th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 14
Posted By Bible John
Steve Walz posts are like Cho Seung-Hui's videos!

Not saying that Walz will ever be another Cho Seung-Hui's, but after
watching the video's of Cho so many times on the TV, and reading many of
Walz posts I can see similiarities.

Walz seems to hate...
Forum: Solutions April 20th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians
Replies: 24
Posted By Bible John
Ordering from Sell Com

http://www.sellcom.com/

I was thinking about buying a product or two from Sell Com, but I get a
feeling if I did Winter would post my address and private number on these
boards. If he did that,...
Forum: Solutions March 24th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,alt.christnet.public
Replies: 2
Posted By Bible John
Pastor Steve Winters is not mentally ill

Steve Winters is not entirely mentally ill (as Sowle and other devils may
argue). Winter like Sowle is a Spiritual Terrorist and teaches another
gospel message and is to be accursed (Gal...
Forum: Solutions October 2nd 06, 02:11 AM Posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.christnet.public
Replies: 1
Posted By Bible John
Thank you Governor Schwarzenegger!

http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/ab_606_veto.pdf

Thank you so much! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for doing this!
Perhaps you received my 5+ phone calls, my fax, and my email you about
veteoing...
Forum: Solutions September 28th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Replies: 11
Posted By Bible John
Attn all Californians. Please read this about AB 606 & AB 1056!

Wart control yourself!

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
John the Baptist Jr. wrote:

Go to this website

The governor MUST VETO...
Forum: Solutions August 2nd 06, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.christnet.public,free.christians,triangle.general,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism
Replies: 12
Posted By Bible John
Steve Winter ELLIMINATED

This devil has not posted as of late. Perhaps the many emails to his posting
ISP has done something.

Amen and a thanks to all who helped get rid of this devil.

John

--
Vote for Arnold...
Forum: Solutions August 2nd 06, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.bible,alt.religion.apologetics,alt.religion.christian.baptist,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions

Thanks Tommie for clearing things up with me.

About CERM this is my web ministry that I direct.

www.cerm.info

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message
Forum: Solutions August 1st 06, 08:06 AM Posted to alt.bible,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.apologetics,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 5
Posted By Bible John
Tommie is it true that you belong to the Christian Identity movement?

Fred Phelps may be a member of this movement.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/phelpsbio.html

"Bible John" wrote in message...
Forum: Solutions August 1st 06, 07:46 AM Posted to alt.bible,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.apologetics,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 5
Posted By Bible John
Tommie is it true that you belong to the Christian Identity movement?

I heard that you hold to this movement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_identity

I do not know much about this movement, but I am going to check out some of
my trusted apologetics websites...
Forum: Solutions July 30th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.bible,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 9
Posted By Bible John
Tommie some tips on dealing with Roger

Take this from someone that has a ton of Roger type people constantly on my
butt.

Tommie I find no hard evidence to indicate Roger is nothing but an Atheist
or an Agnostic. In that event I do not...
Forum: Solutions July 28th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 15
Posted By Bible John
Has Steve Winter finally been silenced?

Then do it. My ibook came with it all pre-installed, but I had to download
QT and itunes on my PC. Is this hard? It took little time on our PC and over
DSL. Or are you still on dialup? If so then I...
Forum: Solutions July 28th 06, 08:11 AM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 15
Posted By Bible John
Has Steve Winter finally been silenced?

Just download Quicktime.

"Bible Bob" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:44:58 -0700, "Bible John"
Forum: Solutions July 28th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 15
Posted By Bible John
Has Steve Winter finally been silenced?

Has this false teacher finally been silenced?

Click to learn about this...
Forum: Solutions July 28th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 10
Posted By Bible John
Hey Little Tommie you still reading free.christians?

Devil BB.

"Bible Bob" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:46:32 -0400, "127.0.0.1"
Forum: Solutions July 28th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 10
Posted By Bible John
Hey Little Tommie you still reading free.christians?

I thought Roger was married?

"Dr. Gassen Burnham" wrote in message

Bible John...

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message
Bible John wrote:

Tommie you still reading free.Christians?

Hi John!

Yes, sometimes I drop by...
Forum: Solutions July 27th 06, 07:32 AM Posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Replies: 10
Posted By Bible John
Hey Little Tommie you still reading free.christians?

Tommie you still reading free.Christians?

Or is Roger on your butt again? Its sick that a 40+ year old man would be
stalking someone under 18. Have you turned Roger into the authorities?

--
Vote...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19