Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stasya
Forum: Breastfeeding June 18th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By stasya
young mothers and being single

On Jun 15, 3:10 am, "Amethyst Deceiver"
why is that so many young grils are getting pregnet these days

*hysterical...
Forum: General May 27th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 229
Posted By stasya
entering kindergarten early

On May 24, 9:52 am, toypup wrote:
On 24 May 2007 01:29:48 -0700, stasya wrote:

I have to throw in my two cents here. There's a boy in my dd's
kindergarten class who...
Forum: General May 27th 07, 09:54 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 229
Posted By stasya
entering kindergarten early

On May 25, 7:46 pm, toypup wrote:
On Fri, 25 May 2007 19:29:31 -0700, toypup wrote:
I was just discussing this with a co-worker who was this exact situation.
Her...
Forum: General May 24th 07, 09:29 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 229
Posted By stasya
entering kindergarten early

On May 23, 9:43 am, "xkatx" wrote:
"Beliavsky" wrote in message

My son will be four in...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 11th 07, 09:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By stasya
vegans sentenced for baby death

On May 10, 3:12 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18574603/

seems to me the fact they are vegan is irrelevant, the article seems to
imply they...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 23rd 07, 11:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By stasya
THALASSEMIA ALPHA AND BETA

On Apr 23, 2:33 pm, Novi wrote:
Thalassemia is always inherited, How it's happened during Pregnancy?

more...
Forum: General March 26th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By stasya
FOF: Dear Abby - parents dump toddler at older kids' party

On Mar 26, 8:46 am, enigma wrote:
wrote :

Thought the second half of this was worth posting,
Forum: General March 10th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By stasya
dyslexia testing

On Mar 9, 2:15 pm, " wrote:
At what age do they recommend testing for dyslexia if there are
symptoms? My almost 4 year old writes a few letters and...
Forum: General March 6th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By stasya
daycare nightmare

On Mar 5, 12:59 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
Ada's daycare have called my husband and told him that they are going to
report her/us to child protection services if they haven't...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 26th 07, 09:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 17
Posted By stasya
one year check up and now really worried

On Jan 25, 11:35 am, "determined" wrote:
Emily had her one year checkup today, even though she's 13 months and 2 wks
now. We had a delay in getting her in because we...
Forum: General January 25th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By stasya
Ideas for a playtime (5 year old)

On Jan 25, 6:15 am, "Dominika" wrote:
Hi every1.

I have a 5 year old boy. I would love to spend some more time with him
one on one. After i pick him up from...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 25th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By stasya
I know it's not about getting a gold medal or anything....

On Jan 25, 8:58 am, "Sue" wrote:
"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
Ooh, defensive much?Hmm, I'm not sure where the defensiveness...
Forum: General January 25th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By stasya
Child with behavior problems

On Jan 23, 8:17 pm, wrote:
On 23 Jan 2007 11:32:41 -0800, in misc.kids "stasya" wrote:

wrote:
Forum: General January 24th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By stasya
Rotenburg school

On Jan 23, 6:00 pm, toto wrote:
This is not a *new* story, but it's a disturbing one at least for me.
I cannot imagine allowing anyone to use these on my autistic...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 23rd 07, 10:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By stasya
I know it's not about getting a gold medal or anything....

cjra wrote:

I know how 'helpful advice' is taken, though, and I can imagine that
any suggestions would feel like a judgement on their choice or make
them feel bad, so I don't bother 99% of...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 23rd 07, 09:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By stasya
I know it's not about getting a gold medal or anything....

cjra wrote:
so why does it bug me so much when people disparage, or at least
dismiss my efforts?

.

At the risk of sounding like a breastfeeding Nazi, it bugs the hell out
of me when women...
Forum: General January 23rd 07, 08:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By stasya
Child with behavior problems

wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:42:57 +0000 (UTC), in misc.kids enigma
wrote:

wrote in
Forum: General January 21st 07, 01:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By stasya
Child with behavior problems

wrote:
Hi Angel,

I would agree with Jeff and nos replies to you.

I agree with these postings as well. My two cents in this is this: Has
this been ongoing for your son's...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 8th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By stasya
confrontation with stranger over nose picking- sorry, OT

Leslie wrote:

So how could I have responded better to this?

I don't know that there is a "better" way to respond, as far as the way
you reacted toward your little girl, which was...
Forum: General December 17th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 173
Posted By stasya
home birth

wrote:
Hi,

It seems to me that women are having fewer home births now. I am
saddened by this and wonder why this is happening. Homebirth and
midwifery were...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 15th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By stasya
NIP - Info?

xkatx wrote:

Well, there's nothing really more west of BC, and I'm not that far west.
I'm in Alberta, although I do wish I was in BC, and Vancouver Island would
probably my first choice!

Hey...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 18th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By stasya
Crossing fingers....

My ten and a half month old baby finally slept through the night! Yay!
After months and months of up to half a dozen nursings throughout the
night, she's finally making it out to 6 am before waking...
Forum: General November 6th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By stasya
4-month old keeps pushing out her belly

DeanB wrote:
Ok let me state here that I think she's ok, but what does it mean when
a baby keeps pushing back her head and sticking out her belly (of
course with associated crying and not...
Forum: General November 6th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By stasya
dungeons and dragons game

Marie wrote:
My daughter will be 10 at Christmas and has been begging for D&D for months
now. I know nothing about this game, except that the dorky goth kids would
sit in the mall and play it...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 26th 06, 09:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By stasya
am I doing something wrong?

determined wrote:
Emily is now nearly 11 months old. She eats like a champ all day, likes
everything we give her. She's still small for her age, but we don't really
even think about that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38