Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lucy-lu
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 06, 04:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By lucy-lu
Faint positive -- maybe #2 is on the way

Elle wrote:
It took us years and several lost pregnancies to get our DD, now almost
18 months. I couldn't believe that second line today -- faint but
there! We'll see if it sticks around, with...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

wrote:
At least that's the plan!. Today
we were reminded again why we don't like the things when we saw a
toddler in a buggy, quite happy, talking through his dummy.

Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

Denise~* wrote:
speaking, I don't have a problem with BABIES using pacifiers. I'm not a
fan, at all, of older toddlers and preschoolers using pacifiers, but infants
under a year, or up...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 13th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By lucy-lu
Yay Breastfeeding! 4mo update

Nikki wrote:
The boys are doing so well I couldn't contain myself and so decided to post
an update since we had their 4mo appointment.

The breastfeeding is going amazingly well. They both...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By lucy-lu
OT travelling and terror alerts

Anne Rogers wrote:
we made it!

Hi Anne

Glad you got home safe and sound!

Lucy x
Forum: Breastfeeding August 11th 06, 01:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By lucy-lu
UnGaaar!!

I was just wondering if your babies make a specific sound when they want
feeding... When Jessica's hungry, she shouts Ungaaar!!! When she was
first born and I was breastfeeding her, she'd make a...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 11th 06, 09:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By lucy-lu
What about EBM on flights?

Anne Rogers wrote:

we're going to have a difficult
time tomorrow, flying from Seattle to London on BA, we're not even going to
be able to take a toy for Ada, at least we are allowed to take...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 11th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By lucy-lu
What about EBM on flights?

wrote:
I'm flying soon and I'd like to take some EBM in a bottle for DS for
the flight. They are confiscating liquids. Not sure what to do about
this...as I'd like not to...
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Hi Sarah

lucy-lu wrote:
[...]

All suggestions gratefully received!

I'd start out by finding out why he wanted to encourage her to suck her
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 09:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By lucy-lu
Do bones get weaker during pregnancy??

xkatx wrote:
Hm?

In your average, uneventful pregnancy, do bones get I dunno... More brittle?
Weaker? Something like that?

Hiya

*hugs* Sore toes are no fun at all!
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 09:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By lucy-lu
Woohoo, baby dropped!

Andrea Phillips wrote:
Thank goodness! I was in the bath lying on my stomach and trying to
practice relaxation techniques for the big day, and felt some wiggling
going on (though nothing...
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

Elle wrote:
lucy-lu wrote:
Am i being a pain in the bum? She's only 6 weeks old. She doesn't know
what her thumb is yet! I don't want her discovering it only because it's
being stuck...
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 09:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By lucy-lu
Jessica's hips

sharalyns wrote:
lucy-lu wrote:
sharalyns wrote:

Thanks a lot! Jessica's worked equally well though, I have to admit -
but oddly, she's now anti-bottle, to the point where she even...
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 09:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

Jamie Clark wrote:

Rather than file it and lie in wait for him to do it again, sit down with
him during a non-emotional time, and talk it out. See if you two can come
to an agreement.
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 08:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 34
Posted By lucy-lu
OT travelling and terror alerts

Anne Rogers wrote:
we're currently in Seattle, due to return to London on British Airways
tomorrow, which means we have to travel with no carry on baggage, just
essential items in a clear...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

wrote:
lucy-lu wrote:
Am i being a pain in the bum? She's only 6 weeks old. She doesn't know
what her thumb is yet! I don't want her discovering it only because...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

Anne Rogers wrote:
Hey Lucy, I'm with you, I'd never encourage a baby to such their thumb, it's
such a hard habit to break (my mum says she still sucks her thumb, aged 49,
though she hides it...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 01:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By lucy-lu
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

Hi all

I don't know if this is the right group for this question, but I figure
since there's so many "already" mums, I'd ask.

Jessica's six weeks old. Sometimes when I'm about to feed her, she...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 12:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By lucy-lu
When did you go into labor after last Brethane pill

cheyjohn wrote:
Ember Marie was born at 9:57 a.m. today. She had alot of cramping
yesterday. She told me she had taken 2 BM's but still felt like she
had to go. I knew what was happening,...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By lucy-lu
O/T My News!!

Clair Pepper wrote:
I GOT MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!!

It was a beautiful day and I am the luckiest girl in the world. Married
life is wonderful and I am looking forward to the day we have a new...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 12:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By lucy-lu
Crap, crap, crap... Venting... Advice? (Long - my apologies...)

xkatx wrote:
Alright, I really don't know where this belongs, but maybe, just maybe,
someone has some kind of advice that I could deal with?

Hiya

*hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going...
Forum: Pregnancy August 9th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By lucy-lu
fluffy thread - all my babies!

I just wanted to start a warm and fluffy thread on the non-mkp babies
born this year!

This year, I've become a mummy, an auntie. twice and a second cousin,
twice :) so, I'd like to welcome all...
Forum: Pregnancy August 9th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By lucy-lu
Jessica's hips

carlye wrote:
lucy-lu wrote:
So what are you guys up to?

Hi, Lucy! It's good to hear you're all doing we. I'm sorry about
Jessica's hip problems. I really hope it isn't serious.

Forum: Pregnancy August 9th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By lucy-lu
Jessica's hips

sharalyns wrote:
((hugs)) Lucy.

Thanks, hugs to you too :)

Congrats on the breastfeeding--I know you've worked hard to get there.
:-) 13 pounds is fabulous!

Thanks a lot! Jessica's...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 7th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By lucy-lu
miserable with period pain

Hi all

Thanks for the replies and tips... quick update.

Depressingly, the doc has confirmed that my period has returned after
only 6 weeks :/ However, she said that I can take my mefenamic acid,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42