Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: grett
Forum: General May 16th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By grett
CHICKEN POX - advice please

Thanks everyone for your reassurances and suggestions.
My 2yo seems to be coping well - I smothered Calamine Lotion on him a
couple of times today and gave him a bath just before bed.
MY 12m boy's...
Forum: General (moderated) May 16th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By grett
CHICKEN POX - advice please

Thanks everyone for your reassurances and suggestions.
My 2yo seems to be coping well - I smothered Calamine Lotion on him a
couple of times today and gave him a bath just before bed.
MY 12m boy's...
Forum: General May 15th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By grett
CHICKEN POX - advice please

Hi - my two boys (2y 9m and 12m) have just broken out with chicken
pox.

Any advice?

Also do you think my 12m boy will be okay, and do you think he'll get
it again later on in life, or is this...
Forum: General (moderated) May 15th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids