Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Renee
Forum: General December 13th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Renee
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 13, 2:22 pm, mommycom wrote:
We have 3 daughters currently and my husband and I would like one
more. We are crossing our fingers for a boy, but if it doesn't happen,
Forum: General September 14th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By Renee
quick meal ideas

You can get some frozen cooked shrimp and use that in a stir fry.
Take the shrimp and run it under a faucet to thaw. While you're doing
this, stir fry some vegetables and seasoning. (This only takes...
Forum: General September 7th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Renee
Male daycare workers

On Sep 7, 9:11 am, Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward
wrote:
We may potentially be getting a spot at a neighbourhood day care
centre for our 19-month old daughter, but my Mum...
Forum: General August 30th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Renee
kinda weird... I got called a "breeder" in public

On Aug 29, 6:51 pm, "nimue" wrote:
Chris wrote:
On Aug 28, 2:48?pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
Has this ever happened to anyone? I was walking from the...
Forum: General March 2nd 07, 11:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 38
Posted By Renee
A making noise baby, a rude neighbor

Now you're going totally off the deep end. The neighbor is not making
noise. I'm not aware of any situations in which a neighbor being quiet
can be construed as being bothersome. ...
Forum: General February 24th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Renee
Help Baby Sleep with Do Not Ring Doorbell signs

On Feb 24, 11:53 am, Rosalie B. wrote:
"KnobNots" wrote:
The doorbell rings and wakes the baby that just went down for a nap.
And if the...
Forum: General July 11th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By Renee
Talk to your baby - Why Dada is baby's first word

No parent ever forgets their child's first word.

I don't remember my daughter's first word. We weren't considering any
babbles, since we thought anything that wasn't used for communication
didn't...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7