Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Spanking April 16th 11, 07:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
MOTHER AGAINST FATHER SISTER AGAINST BROTHER YOU...

MOTHER AGAINST FATHER SISTER AGAINST BROTHER YOU THAT FUND THIS ARE UNDER JUDGMENT NOW YOU JUDGES THAT SUPPORT IT ARE JUDGED YOU COPS THAT ORDER IT ARE ORDERING YOUR OWN CINDER-BLOCK IN HELL!
'Amen
Forum: Spanking April 16th 11, 07:02 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
CLOSE CPS DOWN THEY ARE SICK PEOPLE WORKING FOR A...

CLOSE CPS DOWN THEY ARE SICK PEOPLE WORKING FOR A SICK SYSTEM ALL FOR A PAYCHECK TO SELL BABIES FOR @%))) Stop them befor god closes the world
I AM A WITNESS OF THE AWFUL TRUTH
RICHARD SIEVERT
SUSAN...
Forum: Spanking April 16th 11, 06:57 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
your thread is broken here a quest site popped up...

your thread is broken here a quest site popped up and said the sire was gone i wish to sue any and all cps dcfs agencies in america!
contact me 8159153997]
"They are ran by our Neo Natzi GOV"
Forum: Foster Parents April 16th 11, 06:18 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
If you have been in a similar situation or can...

If you have been in a similar situation or can give me some advice or guidance as to what I need to do, please help!! I am hoping to have my little darling here before Christmas.[/QUOTE]
'You should...
Forum: Spanking April 16th 11, 06:06 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
good for you we will be next Illinois is a sick...

good for you we will be next Illinois is a sick state
Forum: Spanking April 16th 11, 05:43 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
The greatest credit is a wife and son! And the...

The greatest credit is a wife and son!
And the greatest danger is loosing them to a system like Americas i wish america The destruction it deserves and any other country that is taking children from...
Forum: Foster Parents April 15th 11, 04:04 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
"America is a prison camp with a list of...

"America is a prison camp with a list of 1990 rules that data chicks call 911 on you for you cannot even send your own lunch to school without having DSHS Called on you America is a prison camp and...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7