Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: child support owed by deadbeats
Forum: Child Support October 11th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
DCSE Corruption

On Oct 11, 12:09 pm, wrote:
I've read several postings here as well as all over the internet about
the abuses of the DCSE and other state-sanctioned-enslavement
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 9, 2:44 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"childsupportowed by deadbeats" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Legalize Choice for Men Digest V07 #33

On Oct 9, 7:14 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

We live on earth.... LOL LOL LOL

Earth to Mars, come in, come in, can you hear us? LOL

Mars here......
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 9, 12:55 pm, "DB" wrote:
"childsupportowed by deadbeats" wrote in

All in all, the group is laughable at best.

I agree, This is Usenet,...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Legalize Choice for Men Digest V07 #33

On Oct 9, 7:31 am, child support owed by deadbeats
wrote:
On Oct 8, 2:48 pm, "DB" wrote:

"childsupportowed by deadbeats" ...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

On Oct 9, 10:48 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 9, 10:46 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

On Oct 8, 7:00 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Lvnsurpriseaz via FamilyKB.com" wrote What are you thinking Child support is for? It isn't just for shoes,
clothes
and food. It for a...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 8, 2:41 pm, "DB" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

Think I spent a total of $200 last year on new clothes.

That was new...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
My lawsuit against Virginia's DCSE is up on my website.

On Oct 9, 3:38 pm, " wrote:
The class action lawsuit I've filed against Virginia's DCSE, JDR and
Circuit Court Judges, the Attorney General of Virginia and...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 9, 10:59 pm, "DB" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in

I have pride in my child, and should I have to work my fingers to the
bone, you best...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 11:35 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 9, 9:11 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in ...

Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 9, 1:12 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 51
Get your child support court order enforced

On Oct 9, 7:40 am, child support owed by deadbeats
wrote:
I have written many letters to the Governor, my Legislator, and James
Gilchrist with no response, or action taken...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 12:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 8, 2:48 pm, "DB" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

This is the most assinine thing deadbeat men have come up with to
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 12:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 9, 12:02 am, "teachrmama" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 8, 11:53 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:56 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 8, 9:21 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote
"Gini" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote

Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 8, 8:19 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"DB" wrote in message

"child support owed by deadbeats"...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 8, 7:29 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in ... On Oct 5,...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 8, 3:06 pm, "DB" wrote:
How will my son know how to be a man, and take responsibility if I
don't teach him?

Women will never be a man's equal as long as they...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 8, 2:55 pm, "DB" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

The law clearly states that if you pay money directly to the CP it is
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 8, 1:41 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 11:27 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Oct 8, 1:26 pm, "DB" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

Do you not live in Americia, do you not work? YOU people includes
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79