Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Forum: Breastfeeding February 14th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
one side or two

Hi All

I'm back again with bf'ing issues. I'm having the same problem with
ds#2 that I had with ds#1 but I'm wondering if I should be doing
something different.

The problem is that one breast has a...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 5th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

On 4 Feb, 17:45, NL wrote:
schrieb:
snip

Also - I did try feeding some ebm with a syringe but he looked at me
like I was mad and it just...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 2nd 08, 07:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

Hi again

Thank you so much for all your advice!!

Well, in the end I had to take a step back to go forward. For two days
I used nipple shields to let my nipples heal, as I could not even
focus on...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 31st 08, 10:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

Hi All

Before I post my BA and BS on m.k.p I could do with some advice.

Despite thinking I knew what I was doing second time round I am again
having horrible problems bf'ing.

After 4 days of the...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 11th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
vegans sentenced for baby death

On 11 May, 09:51, NL wrote:
Engram wrote:

snip

I once met a woman who was a
vegetarian and fed meat to her child. Not a vegam, granted, but she said
that she...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 18th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
night weaning not going so well

On 18 Mar, 13:44, "Sue" wrote:
"

I would look it the other way and ask why would you want to look for
Forum: Breastfeeding March 18th 07, 12:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
night weaning not going so well

On 16 Mar, 16:26, "Sue" wrote:
"determined" wrote in message

Emily is 15...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 30th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
She refuses to nap!

On 29 Jan, 13:54, "CJRA" wrote:
Not really a BF issue, but figured I'd post here anyway...

DD is 7 months old on Saturday. She's never been a great napper for
me, altho...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 19th 07, 08:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Good or bad advice given?

Anne Rogers wrote:

The sick you describe sounds to me as if it's what happens if they don't
spit up straight away and it gets partially digested, ideally that doesn't
happen very often because...
Forum: General January 14th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Baby not interested in rolling over?

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Chookie wrote:

LOL, I HATED being asked whether my baby was "good". I felt like replying
that nobody was good except God alone! I worked out that the thing to...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 14th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Chookie wrote:

LOL, I HATED being asked whether my baby was "good". I felt like replying
that nobody was good except God alone! I worked out that the thing to...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 12th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Baby not interested in rolling over?

Welches wrote:

The question "is she good?" was always followed up immediately with "Do they
sleep well and eat well?" With #1 I could honestly say that she always slept
and ate well, but was...
Forum: General January 12th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding

Welches wrote:

The question "is she good?" was always followed up immediately with "Do they
sleep well and eat well?" With #1 I could honestly say that she always slept
and ate well, but was...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 11th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Baby not interested in rolling over?

cjra wrote:
I gave up on trying not to be a paranoid new mom ;-)

I don't think I even tried, and Ds didn't have a spell in NICU like
your lo.

William rolled a few times but wasn't that bothered....
Forum: General January 11th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding

cjra wrote:
I gave up on trying not to be a paranoid new mom ;-)

I don't think I even tried, and Ds didn't have a spell in NICU like
your lo.

William rolled a few times but wasn't that bothered....
Forum: Breastfeeding December 21st 06, 09:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
sad (for me) post

Anne, I think you are being too hard on yourself. You've done an
awesome job bf'ing Ada whilst taking care of the home, Nathaniel and
moving to another country - all with your physical health...
Forum: Pregnancy December 21st 06, 09:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
sad (for me) post

Anne, I think you are being too hard on yourself. You've done an
awesome job bf'ing Ada whilst taking care of the home, Nathaniel and
moving to another country - all with your physical health...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 14th 06, 09:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
delurking - frustrated

Can't offer you any advice on the night feeding I'm afraid as we don't
co-sleep (well except for the last few days - viral infections are
hell!) and ds dropped his last night feed at 8 and a half...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 6th 06, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Help - am I selfish?

A stong no from me. I don't think anyone should every feel guilty
about weaning. But then I am probably on the less 'crunchy' side than
most he). Otoh I don't agree that milkshake diets are a...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 4th 06, 09:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Jaundice?

Sue wrote:
wrote in message
Hang on, found an old post, apparently he had biliary atresia.

Anyway, I digress. They had a checkup yesterday and the operation
Forum: Breastfeeding November 28th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Jaundice?

Sue wrote:
wrote in message
How horrible for you Sue. I know a woman on another board who has just
been through a similar experience, although I think her baby...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 27th 06, 04:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Separation Anxiety?

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
" wrote:

It will pass -- he's just figuring out...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 27th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Jaundice?

Sue wrote:
"xkatx" wrote in message
DD2 will be 5 weeks old on Tuesday... She's nursing like a champ - eats
like
a...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 24th 06, 08:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Separation Anxiety?

Chookie wrote:
This is starting to happen in the daytime now too. If I start to head
out of the living room and into the kitchen for a second, he starts
screaming. It was almost funny...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 23rd 06, 08:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Separation Anxiety?

Notchalk wrote:

Jo (whose 18 month old slept from 7:30 to 5:30 STRAIGHT THROUGH!!!!!!!)

Way to go Will!! Isn't it great when that happens:)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 76