Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: emilymr
Forum: Breastfeeding July 9th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By emilymr
Baby Jack

On Jul 8, 5:31 am, "Rebecca Jo" wrote:
Born at home by midwife on 7/7. Weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. 21 inches long.

Congratulations!!! :)

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04;...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 14th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

On May 14, 6:39 am, Irrational Number wrote:
Eczema, though, if caused by dairy, does not go
away unless you eliminate the dairy. Giving up
ice cream was very difficult,...
Forum: Pregnancy May 14th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

On May 14, 6:39 am, Irrational Number wrote:
Eczema, though, if caused by dairy, does not go
away unless you eliminate the dairy. Giving up
ice cream was very difficult,...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 14th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

On May 14, 5:01 am, Liz wrote:
My daughter (now 5 months old) went through the same thing. I found
that when I changed my diet, her eczema cleared up within the...
Forum: Pregnancy May 14th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

On May 14, 5:01 am, Liz wrote:
My daughter (now 5 months old) went through the same thing. I found
that when I changed my diet, her eczema cleared up within the...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 14th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

On May 13, 10:57 pm, "Anne Rogers"
wrote:

poor little thing, the baby acne is temporary and will pass...

yep, i'm not so worried about that since it already looks...
Forum: Pregnancy May 14th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

On May 13, 10:57 pm, "Anne Rogers"
wrote:

poor little thing, the baby acne is temporary and will pass...

yep, i'm not so worried about that since it already looks...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 14th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By emilymr
vegans sentenced for baby death

On May 10, 3:12 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18574603/

OK, I have to admit, after reading this thread I panicked about
Shiloh's rash (see new...
Forum: Pregnancy May 14th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

Poor little buddy's got baby acne all over his face, eczema/cradle cap
on his scalp, heat rash on his shoulders and back, and a staph diaper
rash on his bum. He really looks like he's been exposed...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 14th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By emilymr
rash problems

Poor little buddy's got baby acne all over his face, eczema/cradle cap
on his scalp, heat rash on his shoulders and back, and a staph diaper
rash on his bum. He really looks like he's been exposed...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 27th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By emilymr
latch agony

Thanks, everyone -- I'm feeling better about the pumping, and he's
definitely getting better -- my one side is almost healed, and I'm
exclusively pumping on the other (got 4 oz of pink milk this...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 27th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By emilymr
latch agony

On Apr 26, 1:21 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
I'm surprised you've not experienced this before, this is exactly what
nursing in the early days was like with both...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 26th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By emilymr
latch agony

Hi, all -- I'm starting the nursing saga all over again... ;) I've
got a 4-day old, and while he's certainly getting plenty of milk and
his latch looks OK from the outside, he's giving me really...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 25th 07, 05:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By emilymr
Lump under armpit from engorgement??

I got a lump under my left armpit when I was pregnant with Micah (3
years ago... yikes!!) and it never went away. I've had multiple
caregivers look at it, and even got in sonographed a few months...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 23rd 07, 03:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By emilymr
What can I take for a cough?

On Mar 22, 7:49 pm, "cjra" wrote:
A really BAD cough?

given me a cough. Unfortunately it's like a huge muscle spasm sort of
a cough. It's just in my throat, but like a...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 21st 07, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 25
Posted By emilymr
Mini pill question

On Feb 21, 6:57 am, "xkatx" wrote:
I'm taking the micronor (sp?) mini pill, and I have been since the beginning
of January.... snip Obviously a test is the only way,
but I...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 14th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 40
Posted By emilymr
My VERY OWN Thread! (was All night smorgasbord)

Hmm. I believe 'get a grip' might be the order of the day here...

On Dec 13, 12:19 pm, "Amy Austin" wrote:

This is Usenet. Threads don't "belong" to anyone. If you...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 25th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 52
Posted By emilymr
OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

I have to say, I agree with Amy's post 100%. And sorry for the
top-posting; I can't figure out how to hide the text!! ;)

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04

On Nov 24, 2:24 pm, "Amy Austin"...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 16th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 52
Posted By emilymr
OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

On Nov 16, 6:48 am, "Sue" wrote:
"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Thank you, determined! I did put a smiley there...I knew you were kidding. I saw...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 15th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By emilymr
Woman kicked off plane for not breastfeeding discreetly....

The wording is it, now that I think about it, and I do think there
would have been a better way to put it...

snip

I really don't know. I just really think there would have been an easier
Forum: Breastfeeding November 9th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By emilymr
Nursing at other peoples' houses?

On Nov 7, 7:37 pm, "Nikki" wrote:
I don't have any desire to take a stand, make a point, assert my rights. I
just want to live in peace and harmony. If that means I have to...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 3rd 06, 05:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By emilymr
Baby spits up blood after breast feeding

On Nov 2, 9:50 pm, Lek wrote:
Hello,

Yesterday my baby spat up some blood shortly after breastfeeding. I
immediately told my husband and we called the...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By emilymr
Pumping in public bathrooms?

On Oct 6, 12:51 pm, "cjra" wrote:
Am I the only one that things this is not reasonable?
Is this along the lines of people thinking one can nurse in a bathroom
Forum: Breastfeeding September 19th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By emilymr
Male breastfeeding - fact or fiction?

Joanne wrote:
Dear All

A controversial subject I know but I am researching a paper on male
breastfeeding. The highly respected Professor Jared Diamond wrote in
1997 that we could have a...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 16th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By emilymr
you know you're tired when.....

JJ wrote:
The really
pathetic thing is, I am so exhausted that I am actually looking forward
to sitting down for an hour and taking drugs.

My first time away from Micah was to the dentist, and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34