Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JJ
Forum: Breastfeeding September 24th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By JJ
Is this allergic reaction?

DS (now 14 months) has a whole bunch of food allergies, dairy,
peanuts, egg, wheat and soy. He had horrible eczema from birth, lots
of gas and BMs, and lots of weird rashes. I exclusively BF til...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 9th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By JJ
How much non-human milk, if any?

I actually asked our ped the other day about this since I needed to
wean DS. He's almost 13 months and DD is 3, we have a chance to go on
vacation as a couple for a week with my mom watching both. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 11th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By JJ
Tandem advice?

DD was 2 when DS was born and had been fully weaned for about 8
months, but then restarted when he was 3 months old. (The old "let
her try if she asks and she won't like it plan completely...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 31st 07, 03:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By JJ
multiple food allergies

So, DS, who is now 10 months old, has been diagnosed as highly
allergic to milk, peanuts, eggs, wheat and soy. We have a good
allergist, and he commended me for BFing "so lomg" and said I...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 31st 07, 03:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By JJ
multiple food allergies

So, DS, who is now 10 months old, has been diagnosed as highly
allergic to milk, peanuts, eggs, wheat and soy. We have a good
allergist, and he commended me for BFing "so lomg" and said I...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 26th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By JJ
Multiple food allergies- sorry, OT

Make a rule that eating is only at the table and don't let her walk around
with it. If you are consistent with this, then she will learn. Tell her
certain foods makes brother sick. Supervise...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 26th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By JJ
Multiple food allergies- sorry, OT

On May 26, 12:38 pm, "Anne Rogers"
wrote:
isn't there a chance he might grow out of them, I mean it's hard now, but I
understood a lot of babyhood allergies are...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 26th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By JJ
Multiple food allergies- sorry, OT

So my 10 month old DS has now been diagnosed with multiple food
allergies. He had hives to yogurt and mac and cheese, and so got
worked up and turns out he is highly allergic to dairy, nuts,...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 18th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By JJ
Help- migraines on vacation and no pump

On May 17, 11:26 am, Irrational Number wrote:
JJ wrote:

Any suggestions on the safety of the above meds, when I can't really
pump and dump? (DS will drink a bit of...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 17th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By JJ
Help- migraines on vacation and no pump

I'm out of town and getting migraines almost every other day. I
didn;t bring my pump since DS is 10 months old and will be with me all
the time. Normally I take Zomig, then pump and dump after 4...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 28th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By JJ
Tooth extraction and breastfeeding

On Apr 27, 5:37 pm, "Engram" wrote:
My teeth are erupted, with deep roots so will most likely need a bit of
digging around. The reason I'm going to a dental surgeon as...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 25th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By JJ
migraines and nursing

Does anyone know of a connection between weaning and development of
migraines? I'm 34, and had mild to moderate migraines about 10 years
ago that in hindsigh were clearly stress related. None...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 4th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By JJ
What can I take for a cough?

I've had a cold -which starts with flu like symptoms but no fever -
every 2 weeks for months now. It gets better after a week then the
next week starts again. This time, it's at...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 22nd 07, 04:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By JJ
biting

On Feb 19, 11:20 am, Xahne "xahne at btinternet dot com" wrote:
My Little Bug is now 8 months old, and has been happily breast feeding
since she was born.

In the last couple of days, she...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 15th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By JJ
Finally!

On Feb 14, 5:08 am, Chookie wrote:
I have worked out how to wean my booby boys!

http://cottonmonster.com/portfolio/index.html

--
Chookie -- Sydney,...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 14th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

I am in a bit of a similar situation. My 2 1/2 yr old is nursing at
night only. I weaned her at 14 months when a was a few month preg
because of hyperesmesis, but she started back when DS whan 3...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 10th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By JJ
4 month old

DD never took more than 1-2 oz from a bottle despite being exclusively
breastfed. She also never nursed for more than 5 min at a time. She
was never very big (10% to 40% percentile) but has always...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 3rd 07, 03:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By JJ
confrontation with stranger over nose picking- sorry, OT

So I'm not really sure what I should have done. I was in the grocery
with DS (6mo) and DD 2 1/2). DD was happy, singing, wearing her bunny
suit, and someone stopped to admire her. DD then stuck a...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 14th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By JJ
Breastfeeding an adopted toddler

My toddler is not adopted, but weaned at 14 months when I got pregnant
again. When DS was 2 1/2 months old, she asked to try
nursing.....("feed Sarah!")
At first she clearly didn't know how, but...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 14th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By JJ
Nursing and flying

Good timing, I'm taking my 3 month old and 2 year old on another flight
tomorrow. Both are experienced travelers. We usually buy a baby seat,
but DD (the two year old) gets a regular seat belt now....
Forum: Breastfeeding November 4th 06, 01:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 48
Posted By JJ
Roll Call and Updates :)

I don't post all that regularly but I really value the info here. DD
is now 26 months, I weaned her when she was 14 months bc I was pregnant
and had hyperemesis. However, she started ursing again...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 26th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By JJ
toddler wants to nurse again

I'm a little surprised that it took DD (26 months) so long, but she is
interested in nursing again. She weaned a year ago when I got pregnant
with DS, and DS is now three months old. She did all...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By JJ
Antidepressants and nursing

Thanks to everyone for your support. I did start taking the wellbutrin
a few days ago and actually feel a little better- not normal or even
close, but at least a sense of relief. Although I think it...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By JJ
Antidepressants and nursing

Thanks to everyone for your support. I did start taking the wellbutrin
a few days ago and actually feel a little better- not normal or even
close, but at least a sense of relief. Although I think it...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 26th 06, 01:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By JJ
Antidepressants and nursing

Workingmom wrote:
I can't help with the anti-depressants but I just wanted to add something
about the teeth grinding. I think you should take a visit to your dentist
and get a plate made...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44