Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SAY BYE BYE
Forum: Child Support April 26th 10, 01:32 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
Replies: 4
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
you are nothing of the kind

Look you, you have stripped me of all power and access.

I think you have the right to know how BAD and flawed you look around here,
but then again you never did think we were important. That is a...
Forum: Child Support April 26th 10, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
Replies: 4
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
Why suicide?? Because I love your whole happily ever after thing

I think you hurt and steal from me because you know I don't care.

You know that unlike you I don't thoughtlessly go on about my "wants" and
"needs" and goals and 'what I am all about'.

That is...
Forum: Child Support April 26th 10, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
FOR THE LAST TIME, get a clue.

It's not your technology that sucks, it's your ego and over-confidence and
YOUR BAD FAITH.

As if you know what that is.

Go be "deep" with someone else. Tired of paying for the fact that you are...
Forum: Child Support April 26th 10, 01:15 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
Why suicide?? Because I love your whole happily ever after thing

1) Some people don't get a "happily ever after" or a "make it up to you".

2) You are still permanently punished and banned from my family and
community for life. It's your godawful yuppie idea...
Forum: Child Support April 25th 10, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I AM RETIRING FROM COMPETING WITH YOU AGAIN

I don't want to be talented anymore.

Thank you for helping me have babies and spreading my disgusting family
genes around. I am glad you want to help my family not reproduce.

I will stop trying...
Forum: Child Support April 23rd 10, 04:33 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
HAPPY FRIDAY OCEAN DWELLERS

You are really boring to me.

Remind me again why I should pay attention to you.

I mean, I wouldn't look twice at you if you didn't force yourself on me.

go up in the sky and ask god why he exists...
Forum: Child Support April 23rd 10, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I just think that someone as stuck up and prissy as you

.....has no business being around child abuse or molestation victims.

I mean, you're the prissy class striver with the "image" concerns ....then
you go and 'care' about people who can't choose who...
Forum: Child Support April 23rd 10, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion
Replies: 3
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I LOVE YOUR YUPPIE PROTOCOL

Go buy some more CDs and think you are being intelligent and discriminating.

You are SO smart!!! We all got the memo five or so years ago about how you
are not stupid and know which CDs to buy!!! ...
Forum: Child Support April 23rd 10, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion
Replies: 3
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I LOVE YOUR YUPPIE PROTOCOL

Listen you, you want to get into a woman's pants next time support her when
she needs it.

You did not, quit abusing your privileged access to force it down her throat
that you did. YOu did not,...
Forum: Child Support April 22nd 10, 10:37 AM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,talk.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I LIKE WHEN YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE HUMAN CONDITION

How sad life is for drunk ass gamblers.

You really are in touch with the dark side.

How sensitive. I'm sure the best most talented worthwhile women in the
world want to be with you, since you...
Forum: Child Support April 21st 10, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I'LL BET YOU ARE QUIET NOW BECAUSE YOU REGRET IT

You regret thinking you could ever make an difference to me.

Because you could not and can't. I am not going to live with someone's
regret that they could not spare someone any pain.

I won't live...
Forum: Child Support April 21st 10, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I'LL BET YOU ARE QUIET NOW BECAUSE YOU REGRET IT

You regret thinking you could ever make an difference to me.

Because you could not and can't. I am not going to live with someone's
regret that they could not spare someone any pain.

I won't live...
Forum: Child Support April 21st 10, 11:47 AM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
I KNOW THE REAL REASON YOU ARE SILENT TO ME

1) You are an enabler. And like the rich boy you are, you never learned
that silence is enabling.

2) You were finished with me a long time ago. That is how you treat
people. That is a material...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

You're too different from me.

I don't want to have to explain everything to you.

You're a different religion too.

This isn't prejudice, this is respecting your difference.

Look, I AM respecting...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 1
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO NOT MATTER AT ALL

Please, why couldn't you just say you are sorry and get on.

You are so real to yourself and there is no one to deny that.

I am not real at all and do not feel real. I often don't feel like I am...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

You people who do stuff without explaining your intentions hurt people.

Just because you see something does not mean I am talking to you.

Keep rollin dude. As if i was talking to you.

"%"...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

What goes on in a suicide newsgroup is really important.

It is the center of the universe.

"%" wrote in message
Path:...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

You wouldn't pull this **** with a Quaker or an Amish or an American Indian,
but you always pull this **** with me, expecting me to get sucked in by your
dominant values and forcing me to live with...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

My children ought to be raised according to my values.

I am frightened that you want my children raised around someone so careless.
And the way you assume we share values or history.

Please, I am...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
YOU CAN'T UNHURT ME, ONLY BY GOING AWAY

YOu never appreciated me for who I am.

You never took the time.

You're the type who cuts me into pieces and tramps all over me and then
wears me and my person like a piece of jewelry. You really...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MISTAKE IS

You don't even know what the mistake is, I don't care if you're god or
jesus, YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW what it is.

Thanks for dragging the same damned ****ing woman through twenty some years
of...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 04:59 PM Posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
WHY I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE

You failed to see how important I was.

If you really thought I was that importan

You have some really bad ideas. That's excusable, really. Even Harvard
Ph.D's have bad ideas.

But your bad ideas...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.adoption,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
BY THE WAY RIGHTEOUS PARTY FRIEND

a few hundred dollars could have helped me a long way.

But thanks a lot, it doesn't make me feel like banging my head against a
wall that you are out proving to me what a great caring party guy you...
Forum: Child Support April 18th 10, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.suicide.methods,alt.support.divorce,alt.abuse.recovery
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
LOOK, EVERYONE!! THE MILLIONAIRE IS CALLING THE AUTHORITIES!!

Looks like our millionaire partying friends don't even know how to call 911
or intervene in a crisis.

That is great, we're trying to frame them as hurtful people anyway.

Thanks for not getting...
Forum: Child Support April 18th 10, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By SAY BYE BYE
THANKS FOR ALL THE CREAM

It doesn't hurt at all to see some skinny bitch not notice that I'm dying
again because of her.

Your jokes are so funny. Let's all laugh at the same jokes again.

You are so stupid, why is YOUR...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47