Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen.joyce77
Forum: General April 12th 11, 05:28 PM
Replies: 90
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
Military schools are a little expensive but have...

Military schools are a little expensive but have very very good results for the growth & development of children.
Forum: General April 11th 11, 08:28 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
Small pox vaccination is very...

Small pox vaccination is very important.
Otherwise it can be very dangerous to a baby.
Forum: General April 11th 11, 08:24 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
This time Summer is going to be very very...

This time Summer is going to be very very hot.
Get ready now.
Forum: General April 11th 11, 08:23 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
That is correct. Both ways are in front of us...

That is correct.
Both ways are in front of us now.
We know the right & wrong.
Forum: General April 11th 11, 08:22 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
My believe is that we should have a Flu...

My believe is that we should have a Flu vaccination.
It is very very important.
Forum: General April 6th 11, 12:13 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
Pocket Money varies from time to time. In our...

Pocket Money varies from time to time.
In our time we were paid 1 dollar daily.
Now my children demand for 6 dollars a day.
Forum: General April 6th 11, 12:11 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Stephen.joyce77
Very beautiful Baby. God Bless you & your...

Very beautiful Baby.
God Bless you & your baby.
Have a happy life.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7