Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary Sokolisch[_2_]
Forum: Foster Parents December 17th 12, 12:14 PM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Gary Sokolich - 3349

3349

W Gary Sokolich
801 Kings Road
Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
(949) 650-5379
Local PD
949-644-3681
Forum: Child Support August 2nd 11, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Gary Sokolich #1072

1072

http://www.manta.com/c/mmlq5dm/w-gary-sokolich
W Gary Sokolich
801 Kings Road
Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
(949) 650-5379

http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/da/da022808.htm
Forum: General April 13th 11, 04:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
My Mother Didn't Abuse Me Physically

or sexually, unless she did so before I can remember. But she virtually
tortured me mentally. Some people are just not cut out to be parents.
Because I was afraid that I'd end up like her, I never...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3