Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 2.34 seconds.
Forum: Pregnancy October 27th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
where's Amy Austin?

Amy Austin writes:

: Plus, we were in France for 10
: days (never, ever, ever again will I fly 8 hours with a 14 month old.
: Good Lord... She was really good, but I was...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 27th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Nursing from one side only

No Spam writes:
: Hi all,
: My daughter (just about 4 months old) is refusing to feed from one side, and
: nurses perfectly from the other side. She is exclusively bf...
Forum: Pregnancy October 27th 06, 05:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Elfanie

Elfanie writes:
: After all of those messages talking to regular posters...I was feeling
: a little left out.

: *grin*

Yeah, but like me, you never go missing!

Larry
Forum: Pregnancy October 23rd 06, 07:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 55
Posted By [email protected]
Homebirthers

Monique writes:
: Just remember that you should only be blamed for something if you had
: bad intentions. Obviously you didn't have bad intentions.

I agree in part. Intentions...
Forum: Pregnancy October 23rd 06, 06:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 55
Posted By [email protected]
Homebirthers

Jamie Clark writes:

Having read both Sarah's and Jamie's replies, I have to say that I agree
totally that you very much need to write your thoughts and feeling down on
paper,...
Forum: Pregnancy October 23rd 06, 06:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 55
Posted By [email protected]
Homebirthers

Jamie Clark writes:
: wrote:
: Jamie Clark writes:
:
: Call her up and tell her that you know her views on homebirthing,
: and...
Forum: Pregnancy October 20th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 55
Posted By [email protected]
Homebirthers

Jamie Clark writes:

: Call her up and tell her that you know her views on homebirthing, and you
: don't need to hear anything more from her about it. You won't change her...
Forum: Pregnancy October 20th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 55
Posted By [email protected]
Homebirthers

cjra writes:

: I just needed to vent. Not much I can do except ignore her.

Yeah, well, everygody is different, but as a homebirther I know what
*I* would do. I would launch...
Forum: Pregnancy October 20th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Getting husband on board

You need counseling together for each one of you to figure out which
is most important to each of you;

For you: Is it more imporant to have a kid or stay with him if he
absolutely refuses. You...
Forum: Pregnancy October 20th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Advice on cycle please

You are late enough for an HPT to be accurate. Take one and quit
guessing!

Larry

KLR writes:
: I have a suspicion that I might be pregnant but I first wanted some
: advice...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 20th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Co sleeping, colder temps, drafty house

Chookie writes:

: LOL -- but you Americans are pretty baby-hat-obsessed, aren't you? Who was it
: who had a home-birth here, and the first item of clothing...
Forum: Pregnancy October 18th 06, 07:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
only girls should have babies.

beckee writes:
: only girls should have babies.

do you mean as opposed to men, or as opposed to women?

Larry
Forum: Pregnancy October 18th 06, 07:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
genetics and diabetes

I addition to what Ericka said, I think you can reduce the risk
of diabetes in your offspring by breastfeeding. I am not sure of
the risks relative to the length of breastfeeding, but would...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 16th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FAO: Larry

writes:
: Hi Larry, Good to "see" you at rec.running. I'm training for few races
: these days. I'm still bf my 2 yo couple of times a day. She's too
:...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 16th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Co sleeping, colder temps, drafty house

Well, we rarely keep out nightime temps above 65 in winter.
What worked for us was a footed flannel sleeper for the baby,
and a single down comforter which we made sure never came up
over the babies...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 13th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
permanently bigger?

determined writes:
: I gained alot more than I should have with my last pregnancy. I went from
: 125 to about 170. But through diet and regular exercise, I am back to...
Forum: Pregnancy October 13th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cord blood banking

writes:
: Looking into banking my first baby's cord blood. I wanted to know if
: anyone has any experience with this. If so, could you please tell us
: about rates and best...
Forum: Pregnancy October 9th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Halloween Costume?

xkatx writes:

: What do you think?

I have to go back to the times when everyone at our work dressed up for
Halloween. The most outstanding costume I ever saw was the 8+ mos...
Forum: Pregnancy October 9th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Pregnancy Crazies

writes:
: I had an ultrasound on Thursday and found out that I'm 15 weeks instead
: of 19. SIGH! It's tough news to hear when I'm tossing my cookies almost
: daily. They should...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 9th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
3.5 month old prefers the bottle--how to get him back to breast?

amy writes:
: Hi,

: My 3.5 month old son has lost interest in the breast, I think because
: he prefers a bottle. Until a few days ago he was getting a 6oz bottle
: of...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 7th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Pumping in public bathrooms?

Anne Rogers writes:

: was just a faff to arrange it

Please translate into 'merikin.

:-)
Larry
Forum: Breastfeeding October 7th 06, 01:20 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Pumping in public bathrooms?

Anne Rogers writes:

: Though I guess if disabled provision is a
: big stall in the main area then you are out of luck!

: Anne

this is usually the case in the US.
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Pumping in public bathrooms?

Workingmom writes:
: cjra skrev:
: It's no big deal, I'll find a place and my workplace is 100% supportive
: of BF/pumping - they'd better be as the dept (not our...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
infant constipation

Kim writes:
: DS is 3 weeks old and seems to be constipated. For the last 3 days, he's
: had one bowel movement per day and it is thicker than normal. FWIW, his
: diet is...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Pumping in public bathrooms?

cjra writes:
: Am I the only one that things this is not reasonable?
: Is this along the lines of people thinking one can nurse in a bathroom
: stall?

: Two people today...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100