Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zipadee
Forum: General April 26th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Zipadee
Preparing sibling for birth process?

agsf_57 wrote:

It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their days watching Oprah and go [sic] shopping.

However, the majority of
girls...
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192

agsf_57 wrote:

It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their days watching Oprah and go [sic] shopping.

However, the majority of
girls...
Forum: General February 26th 08, 03:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Zipadee
parenting / discipline books

I've read various parenting books over the years and ideas from them
got integrated into my parenting style. I don't think either of my
children were particularly challenging. I did spank on a few...
Forum: General February 1st 08, 01:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Zipadee
moving away from co-sleeping

On Jan 31, 4:34 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
I want our 2yo, who has always slept next to his mother, to sleep in a
crib in our room. Any suggestions on how to make him less resistant...
Forum: General January 26th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Zipadee
allowance for 9 year old

On Jan 25, 4:59 pm, Jeff wrote:
Using ethanol to extend gasoline and to make it cleaner (instead of
MTBE) does have its problems, as does using MTBE.

What's MTBE?

--...
Forum: General January 25th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Zipadee
allowance for 9 year old

On Jan 25, 1:10*pm, Jeff wrote:
Or better yet, read the source from the House:

*

Thank you for posting the bill. I read through it but I
didn't see where it said...
Forum: General January 25th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Zipadee
allowance for 9 year old

On Jan 25, 9:41*am, Nan wrote:
On 25 Jan 2008 06:11:14 -0800, Banty wrote:

Banty *(anyone seen what a Head of Household status gets, BTW?)

I...
Forum: General January 15th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Zipadee
snack schedule

On Jan 14, 4:06 pm, wrote:
I'm touring a few preschools to possibly join my kids there next year.
So far what I've seen is that the kids get a snack at 2:45pm and
nothing...
Forum: General December 26th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Zipadee
Do you have at least 2 children??

On Dec 24, 12:09 pm, mommak wrote:

Thanks for sharing your story with me. That was some of the things I'm
worried about. I have little routines with my child as well....
Forum: General December 23rd 07, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Zipadee
Do you have at least 2 children??

On Dec 21, 4:47 pm, mommak wrote:
Do you have a least two children. If so, I would like to hear some
stories about having your second child. Such things as: how did...
Forum: General December 20th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 119
Posted By Zipadee
Any advice for potty training??

On Dec 20, 6:40 am, enigma wrote:
there are people who will tell you that putting a child in
pullups for part of the time when potty training "confuses"
the child. don't...
Forum: General December 20th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 119
Posted By Zipadee
Any advice for potty training??

On Dec 19, 5:31 pm, mommak wrote:

I have lots of time with Ariel.... and I don't mind if
she has to be trained to mom's and dad's schedule, just as long as we are
Forum: General December 17th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to misc.kids, alt.mothers
Replies: 12
Posted By Zipadee
(x-posted) Dishwasher recommendation needed please...

On Dec 16, 11:13 am, wrote:
We need to buy a new dishwasher. It's a family of four and we use it
every day. Up until now we never had to buy one new. We always used
whatever...
Forum: General December 4th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 135
Posted By Zipadee
Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Dec 4, 3:24 pm, Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward
wrote:
I was all excited to get a spot at our neighbourhood daycare centre
for my 22-month old, who has been at home...
Forum: General December 4th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Zipadee
Last names in kids'

On Dec 4, 10:49 am, "Stephanie" wrote:
If he was older, he could cabitz.

"cabitz"? Did you mean kibitz?

-- Zip
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 06:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Zipadee
Last names in kids'

On Dec 3, 1:36 pm, "sfilo7" u39582@uwe wrote:
Does anyone know or have any publications, articles, books, etc. about
children having identity issues with growing up with a different last name
Forum: General October 30th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 80
Posted By Zipadee
stress in high school students

On Oct 29, 1:41 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/29/education/29stress.html
A Principal Who Cracks Down on Stress
By Sara Rimer
New York Times October...
Forum: General October 29th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Zipadee
Docs wont drink their own poison

Well, for one thing, this offer requires the additives be drunk.
Vaccines (other than polio) are not typically given orally
and maybe some of the additives aren't good for the stomach.
Would there...
Forum: Kids Health October 29th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Zipadee
Docs wont drink their own poison

Well, for one thing, this offer requires the additives be drunk.
Vaccines (other than polio) are not typically given orally
and maybe some of the additives aren't good for the stomach.
Would there...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 29th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health
Replies: 5
Posted By Zipadee
Docs wont drink their own poison

Well, for one thing, this offer requires the additives be drunk.
Vaccines (other than polio) are not typically given orally
and maybe some of the additives aren't good for the stomach.
Would there...
Forum: General October 22nd 07, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 111
Posted By Zipadee
What to do when your son tell you he hates you.

On Oct 22, 7:55 am, Banty wrote:
In article , A father
willing to talk! says...

My son sometimes snaps and...
Forum: General September 24th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Zipadee
Any experiences with potty training after 3 years? (Plus general long ramble)

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Also, a more specific point: I keep reading that what I should do is
leave him bare-bottomed instead of putting trousers on him, but I can't
see the point of this. Surely...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Zipadee
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

On Sep 12, 9:56 pm, Banty wrote:

Maybe someone can invent a "where callee iz at" device...

Banty

They have. It's called a cell phone :-)

I have mine on all the...
Forum: General September 12th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Zipadee
Cell phone for a second grader

On Sep 12, 8:01 am, Banty wrote:

I'm a call screener, too. (But that's not the same as 'ignoring'.)

Occasionally, there's a call from, say, a friend of my son...
Forum: General September 12th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Zipadee
Cell phone for a second grader

On Sep 11, 9:14 am, Barbara wrote: