Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vickie
Forum: General August 13th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 13, 11:02 am, siouxdoughknim wrote:

Sorry if that was unclear. I'd indicated a couple of days ago that the
nightmares had stopped, and someone was wondering if that...
Forum: General August 13th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 13, 10:17 am, Rosalie B. wrote:

When my dh went out to sea on the ship, he wasn't coming home at
night. Dd#1 was about 18 months, and it became more...
Forum: General August 13th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 13, 5:38 am, Banty wrote:
In article , Vickie
says...

Forum: General August 13th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 13, 5:06 am, Rosalie B. wrote:
Banty wrote:
In article , Vickie
says...

Forum: General August 13th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 13, 4:11 am, Banty wrote:
In article , Vickie
says...

Forum: General August 13th 07, 07:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 12, 1:55 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Vickie wrote:
On Aug 12, 10:44 am, Sarah Vaughan
wrote:
Vickie wrote:
Oh, and I would...
Forum: General August 12th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 12, 10:44 am, Sarah Vaughan
wrote:
Vickie wrote:
Oh, and I would not go into any details with the child. I would just
say, -it is only a movie and...
Forum: General August 12th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 11, 7:06 pm, "deja.blues" wrote:
"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

Forum: General August 12th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 32
Posted By Vickie
my daughter's nightmares, courtesy of Continental Airlines

On Aug 11, 5:42 pm, siouxdoughknim wrote:
Took a 6 hour flight with my family last week, and Continental
featured the movie "Fracture," in which Anthony Hopkins shoots his
Forum: General August 3rd 07, 04:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Vickie
flying with baby

On Aug 2, 12:08 pm, Kim wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm planning to fly across the USA with my 10 month old
son and I'm hoping those of you who have flown with a baby can...
Forum: General July 28th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 27, 7:08 pm, Chris wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:32?pm, Vickie wrote:

On Jul 27, 10:07 am, Chris wrote:

Forum: General July 27th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 27, 10:07 am, Chris wrote:
On Jul 26, 10:42?am, Vickie wrote:

On Jul 25, 5:39 pm, Chris wrote:

Forum: General July 27th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 27, 7:14 am, Barbara wrote:

In the OP's case, while the coach didn't seem to be providing special
instruction to the OP's daughter, who was a beginner, I didn't...
Forum: General July 26th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 7:44 pm, Jeff wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

It's not really fair in the grand scheme that if
you want to break into soccer when you're...
Forum: General July 26th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 5:39 pm, Chris wrote:
On Jul 25, 12:10?pm, Vickie wrote:

Well I did it again!

I signed my kids up for soccer and my...
Forum: General July 26th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Vickie
Red spots on baby's skin

On Jul 25, 5:04 pm, "ChitaShines" wrote:
My recently turned 1 DS has red spots on his belly, sides, some near his
armpits, a few on his chin area, and a few on his legs. ...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 12:25 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Vickie wrote:
Well I did it again!

I signed my kids up for soccer and my son is having a brilliant time
of it. My...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 11:38 am, Banty wrote:

Yeah, first talk to her and see if she can articulate what she feels is going
on.

She is pretty down-trodden and a bit confused...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 10:27 am, Jeff wrote:
Vickie wrote:
On Jul 25, 9:20 am, Jeff wrote:
What are her interactions with the coaches and team like...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 9:20 am, Jeff wrote:
What are her interactions with the coaches and team like during
practice? Is the coach supportive? Does he offer encouragement? Does...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

On Jul 25, 9:16 am, Banty wrote:
In article , Vickie
says...

Forum: General July 25th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By Vickie
To quit or not to quit?

Well I did it again!

I signed my kids up for soccer and my son is having a brilliant time
of it. My daughter not so much. She had asked to play and we went
over it saying she needs to try her best...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Vickie
Best way to prevent molestation?

On Jul 24, 11:02 am, wrote:
Your opinion?
Lenona.

Fromhttp://www.betsysblog.com/:

Today's Parenting Tip (July 20)
Posted by (columnist) Betsy Hart under Today's...
Forum: General July 8th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By Vickie
Bullies at a birthday party

On Jul 8, 9:37 am, GoogleID wrote:
On Jul 8, 8:52 am, Vickie wrote:

What - are the parents going to *say* something to me or my husband?

Not...
Forum: General July 8th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By Vickie
Bullies at a birthday party

On Jul 8, 8:59 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Vickie wrote:
On Jul 8, 7:31 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Vickie wrote:
Once again, he took the high...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95