Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Melissa
Forum: Breastfeeding December 13th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Melissa
Cool article

"Irene" wrote in message
I haven't done any other research on this, but wow!!!

Forum: Breastfeeding December 13th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Melissa
NIP - Info?

"xkatx" wrote in message

I've wanted to look at one of those Moby Wraps. Has anyone ever used one?

Love the Moby! ...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 7th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Melissa
Kivi is weaned - bittersweet

Wow, what a great gift you have given her! Way to go.

Melissa Walton
Mom to Connor born 05/24/05
Forum: Breastfeeding October 30th 06, 12:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Melissa
Party tomorrow.

Aw, congrats! And great job!

Melissa
Mom to Connor born 05/24/05
Forum: Breastfeeding October 30th 06, 12:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 48
Posted By Melissa
Roll Call and Updates :)

"Nikki" wrote in message
Oh, another baby!! Congratulations!! Are you finding out if it is a boy or
a girl before...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 28th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 48
Posted By Melissa
Roll Call and Updates :)

Connor is still nursing he's 17 months old now. I'm pregnant with #2 due
Feb 22.

Melissa
Mom to Connor born 05/24/05
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By Melissa
NIP in church? Appropriate?

For me it wasn't a matter of modesty but a matter of how was Connor
reacting. If he was going to be calm and nurse nicely, I'd stay put (like I
did at church during a couple of funerals). If...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 27th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Melissa
Antidepressants and nursing

I'm Bipolar II. My psychiatrist was willing to work with me to find
solutions that were nursing friendly. Depakote + Trazadone ended up being
the perfect mix for me. Currently off the Depakote...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 06:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Melissa
15 month checkup

Wow your experience sounds so much like mine! At Connor's 15 month checkup
he actually hadn't gained so much as an ounce from his last checkup (he was
holding steady at 23 lbs 12 oz). He also has...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 17th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By Melissa
static weight

My lil guy has done the same thing. (Not increased in weight and increased
about 1/2 inch between his 12 month and 15 month appts). My pediatrician
said as long as he was reaching his milestones,...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 11th 06, 04:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Melissa
Milk after breastmilk

Due to dairy allergies (and nut allergies) we went with soy milk. Otherwise
we would have gone with cow's milk.

Melissa Walton
Mom to Connor born 05/24/05
Forum: Breastfeeding September 3rd 06, 06:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 25
Posted By Melissa
Breastfeeders who pump and give a bottle when out?

"cjra" wrote in message
Is there anyone here who does this?

I only did during the first 2 weeks of my son's...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 3rd 06, 04:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By Melissa
Two under two!!

Good luck to you. I'm in a similiar boat. My lil guy was born May 2005 and
I'm due Feb of 2007 with my next one. So I look forward to reading the

Melissa
Mom to Connor born...
Forum: Pregnancy August 3rd 06, 04:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 44