Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joe
Forum: Spanking August 7th 08, 10:16 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 9
Posted By joe
When discipline becomes confused with punishment

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 03:22:41 -0400, Ron
wrote:

"Ivan Gowch" wrote in message
On Tue, 5...
Forum: Spanking August 4th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 3
Posted By joe
SPANKING MYTHS

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:39:35 -0400, Ivan Gowch wrote:

Eight Dangerous Myths About Spanking

Ivan - your obsession with sex, spanking, and children is creepy to say
the...
Forum: Spanking August 1st 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 1
Posted By joe
Through a child's eyes. . . .

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:05:08 -0400, Ivan Gowch wrote:

Just for a moment, consider a child's world.

Ivan, Your spanking rant is hilarious - are you sure you didn't mean to ...
Forum: Foster Parents December 17th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 132
Posted By joe
Trial Consultant with BOGUS credentials

freedom wrote:

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, " krp" wrote:
DAVEY MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer"...
Forum: Spanking December 17th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 136

freedom wrote:

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, " krp" wrote:
DAVEY MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer"...
Forum: Foster Parents December 17th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 8
Posted By joe
DRUG WAR PROPAGANDA

0:- wrote:

Perhaps a group on CPS funding?

This is a support group for folks involved with CPS.

Your pet looney rants are off topic Don.
Forum: Spanking December 17th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 8
Posted By joe
DRUG WAR PROPAGANDA

0:- wrote:

Perhaps a group on CPS funding?

This is a support group for folks involved with CPS.

Your pet looney rants are off topic Don.
Forum: Spanking December 17th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 19
Posted By joe
3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...

0:- wrote:

Try to stay on topic in ascps. Danno and I are here to insure that no
bad advice or off topic messages clutter our board.
Forum: Foster Parents December 17th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 20

0:- wrote:

Try to stay on topic in ascps. Danno and I are here to insure that no
bad advice or off topic messages clutter our board.
Forum: Foster Parents December 17th 06, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 9
Posted By joe
ot

0:- wrote:

Try to stay on topic in ascps. Danno and I are here to insure that no
bad advice or off topic messages clutter our board.
Forum: Spanking December 17th 06, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 9
Posted By joe
ot

0:- wrote:

Try to stay on topic in ascps. Danno and I are here to insure that no
bad advice or off topic messages clutter our board.
Forum: Foster Parents December 15th 06, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 132
Posted By joe
CT Minister SUES Cops who busted him for SPANKING!

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
You answered your own question Dan.

Would the settlement be for "false arrest?"

Or "malicious prosecution?"

Or "the violation of his...
Forum: Spanking December 15th 06, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
You answered your own question Dan.

Would the settlement be for "false arrest?"

Or "malicious prosecution?"

Or "the violation of his...
Forum: Foster Parents December 13th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 18
Posted By joe
Puppy chews toes off baby

wrote:
Greegor wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=nation_world&id=4844287

Pit bull puppy chews off baby's toes while parents sleep
(12/12/06...
Forum: Spanking December 13th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 18
Posted By joe
Puppy chews toes off baby

wrote:
Greegor wrote:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=nation_world&id=4844287

Pit bull puppy chews off baby's toes while parents sleep
(12/12/06...
Forum: Foster Parents December 7th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 26
Posted By joe
Gag

Greegor wrote:
What religion were your four parents, Kane?

What made you decide to be an Atheist?

It sounded better than 'hypocrite'.

0:- wrote:
Forum: Spanking December 7th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 29
Gag
Posted By joe
Gag

Greegor wrote:
What religion were your four parents, Kane?

What made you decide to be an Atheist?

It sounded better than 'hypocrite'.

0:- wrote:
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17