Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PCOTNet
Forum: Foster Parents January 5th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Sleep better

Many parents are already sleeping better thanks to our help in
supervision
AND they don't even pay for it.

You too can enjoy it.

Visit us on the web.

=============================
PCOTNet -...
Forum: General January 5th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By PCOTNet
Sleep better

Many parents are already sleeping better thanks to our help in
supervision
AND they don't even pay for it.

You too can enjoy it.

Visit us on the web.

=============================
PCOTNet -...
Forum: Kids Health January 5th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Sleep better

Many parents are already sleeping better thanks to our help in
supervision
AND they don't even pay for it.

You too can enjoy it.

Visit us on the web.

=============================
PCOTNet -...
Forum: Kids Health December 3rd 06, 08:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Parental-Control

How do your children use the web ?

Our software offers Parental-Control.
We are still not charging any money for using our product.

Try it, what can you lose ?

Come visit...
Forum: General December 3rd 06, 08:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Parental-Control

How do your children use the web ?

Our software offers Parental-Control.
We are still not charging any money for using our product.

Try it, what can you lose ?

Come visit...
Forum: Pregnancy November 25th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Parental Control - children safety

Hello,

We offer a tool for blocking access to adult-only web-sites in order to
control children's usage of the web for their safety.

At this point we are not charging any money for the usage of...
Forum: Foster Parents November 21st 06, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.

At this point we are not charging any money for using our product.

Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: Spanking November 21st 06, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.

At this point we are not charging any money for using our product.

Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: Kids Health November 20th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 2
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

At this point we are not charging any money for the use of our product,
maybe some day we shall help it become profitable by starting to charge
money for using it...

Mark Probert wrote:
PCOTNet...
Forum: Kids Health November 20th 06, 10:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 2
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.
At this point it is a non-profitable product.
Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: Pregnancy November 20th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.
At this point it is a non-profitable product.
Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: General November 20th 06, 10:33 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.
At this point it is a non-profitable product.
Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 20th 06, 10:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.
At this point it is a non-profitable product.
Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: Solutions November 20th 06, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By PCOTNet
Protect your children.

Hello,

We are a group of parents that created a product designed to protect
children.
At this point it is a non-profitable product.
Visit our web-site to learn...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 03:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By PCOTNet
Adult Only Web-Sites

Hello Parents:

How do you prevent your children from browsing through Adult-Only
Web-Sites?

Our software can do it for you.
As for now, we are not charging any money for using it.
Try it.

Visit us...
Forum: Solutions October 4th 06, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions