Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 2.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MothWrangler
Forum: Kids Health January 20th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 28
Posted By MothWrangler
Earlier Barrett Operations : He Lies to anti-fluoride group tofind out their strategies & bring them down

Peter Bowditch wrote:

MothWrangler wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:

wrote:
Forum: Kids Health January 20th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 28
Posted By MothWrangler
Earlier Barrett Operations : He Lies to anti-fluoride group tofind out their strategies & bring them down

Peter Bowditch wrote:

wrote:

Skeptic (****bag bobbie baratz):

One day I'm going to take a week off to research this weird
idiosyncrasy of alternuts and quack...
Forum: Kids Health January 19th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 35
Posted By MothWrangler
Thimerosal Vindicated as Cause of Autism: More Questions andStill No Answers

David Wright wrote:

In article ,
SumBuny wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message...
Forum: Kids Health November 24th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By MothWrangler
Food additives Link to ADHD

bigvince wrote:

All to often kids are called ADHD when in fact they have food
reactions. To often this avenue is not persued aggressively .

Do you have an authoritative source you can cite for...
Forum: Kids Health November 16th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By MothWrangler
Food additives Link to ADHD

Jan Drew wrote:

"MothWrangler" wrote in message

Jan Drew wrote:

Forum: Kids Health November 16th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 5
Posted By MothWrangler
Risks of ADHD Medication

Jan Drew wrote:

"MothWrangler" wrote in message

Jan Drew wrote:

Forum: Kids Health November 14th 07, 04:36 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 5
Posted By MothWrangler
Risks of ADHD Medication

Jan Drew wrote:

Forum: Kids Health November 14th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By MothWrangler
Food additives Link to ADHD

Jan Drew wrote:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/adhd/AN01721

Food additives Link to ADHD

Decent article for once, Jan. I'm pleasantly surprised.

The article importantly reminds readers (as...
Forum: Kids Health June 7th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 51
Posted By MothWrangler
ADHD drugs linked to violent crime

Mark Probert wrote:

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

The Institute finds your allegations not worthy of consideration and
considers your Cult a crack-pot organization to be...
Forum: General March 12th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By MothWrangler
THE ATTENTION DEFICIT DILEMMA AND OUR CHILDREN

Jeff wrote:

That's nonsense. Kids with ADHD can sustain concentration on some
things for a long period of time. In fact, this hyperattention is
part of ADHD.

Look up the...
Forum: Kids Health March 12th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.kids

Jeff wrote:

That's nonsense. Kids with ADHD can sustain concentration on some
things for a long period of time. In fact, this hyperattention is
part of ADHD.

Look up the...
Forum: Kids Health November 26th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 106
Posted By MothWrangler
RITALIN - THE COVER-UP OF SUICIDES

Peter Bowditch wrote:

Ann wrote:

Peter Bowditch expounded:

That reminds me - I will also donate $1 every time Jan misuses...
Forum: Kids Health November 7th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.kids.health,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 7
Posted By MothWrangler
Exercise? But I hate exercise!

Steve Freides wrote:

wrote in message

Hello,

When I was a kid, I did NOT like exercise or PE...
Forum: Kids Health November 6th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 11
Posted By MothWrangler
I may be MIA

Peter Bowditch wrote:
MothWrangler wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:

For the morbidly fascinated, I was cutting something with secateurs
when the twig broke and...
Forum: Kids Health November 5th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 81
Posted By MothWrangler
I knew it was coming--Drugging pre-schoolers

Jan Drew wrote:

"MothWrangler" wrote in message

Jan Drew wrote:

"MothWrangler" wrote in...
Forum: Kids Health November 5th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 11
Posted By MothWrangler
I may be MIA

Peter Bowditch wrote:
I suffered (and I mean SUFFERED) a wound to my hand while gardening on
Thursday, and I had to have a tetanus shot. As these jabs can still
contain the deadly poisonous...
Forum: Kids Health November 3rd 06, 10:36 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
"MothWrangler" wrote in message

Max C. wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

Forum: Kids Health October 26th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc
Replies: 38
Posted By MothWrangler
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

D wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:

"D" wrote:

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
Forum: Kids Health October 26th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Replies: 81
Posted By MothWrangler
I knew it was coming--Drugging pre-schoolers

MothWrangler wrote:

Max C. wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

Vernon wrote:

Oh, come on QQQ. We can't have children running around acting like
children.
Forum: Kids Health October 26th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health

Max C. wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

Vernon wrote:

Oh, come on QQQ. We can't have children running around acting like
children.

Vernon, if they are merely acting like children,...
Forum: Kids Health October 26th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Vernon wrote:

Oh, come on Jan. We can't have children running...
Forum: Kids Health September 20th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By MothWrangler
The Ty Pennington Story

PeterB wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

Promoting drugs again, Markey? The promo doesn't even mention the fact
that Canada has pulled Adderall due...
Forum: Kids Health July 29th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By MothWrangler
BU$TED?

Vernon wrote:

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message

In article , Mark...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By MothWrangler
Just as I predicted has come to pass

stan wrote:
Bob wrote:

cathyb wrote:

Call me an old codger, but I still say that ADD/ADHD didn't become
popular until spankings stopped. Not to say there isn't such a...
Forum: Kids Health July 7th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 23
Posted By MothWrangler
Psychbusters is a front group for Scientology

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"Sosueme" wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:

"Sosueme" wrote: