Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: New York Jen
Forum: Pregnancy October 18th 06, 02:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By New York Jen
genetics and diabetes

"Tresa" wrote in message
hi,

i am trying to have a child with my new husband and want to understand
the...
Forum: Pregnancy October 11th 06, 01:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By New York Jen
I was just wondering, is it standard procedure in a normal delivery...

"don_tspamme" wrote in message
...for the doctor who is delivering your baby to only show up when you
are at...
Forum: Pregnancy September 25th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By New York Jen
Not sure what to do

"lita07" wrote in message
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes. I'm a 26
year old female...
Forum: Pregnancy September 24th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 80
Posted By New York Jen
Midwife versus OBGYN

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Many offices here have midwives on staff, but they are not permitted to
deliver babies. My OB's...
Forum: Pregnancy September 24th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 80
Posted By New York Jen
Midwife versus OBGYN

"ChocolateChip_Wookie" "wookie[at]bluelotusblossom[dot]com" wrote in
message ...
Hi All,

One of the defining features I have noticed when...
Forum: Pregnancy September 12th 06, 01:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By New York Jen
New Mother - 10 wk old shares our bed... help?!

wrote in message
Ok... I have been doing a lot of research online lately... It seems
that the "family bed"...
Forum: Pregnancy September 9th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By New York Jen
Nesting, Depressed or Losing my mind?

"xkatx" wrote in message news:SY5Mg.62$RZ5.35@edtnps82...
Has to be one of those, but I'm not sure which one...

The last few days, I've wanted to get rid of everything.
I...
Forum: Pregnancy September 8th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By New York Jen
hCG level of 2?? what does this mean?

"blue" wrote in message
I had some symptoms of pregnancy, but home tests were negative.. my
symptoms included fainting...
Forum: Pregnancy September 4th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 44
Posted By New York Jen
If you planned a homebirth but transferred to hospital

"cjra" wrote in message
Did you plan a homebirth the next time?

If so, did you encounter resistance from...
Forum: Pregnancy August 28th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By New York Jen
GD question - how to test for it at home?

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote in message
I had GD in my first pregnancy and was able to keep it in...
Forum: Pregnancy August 26th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By New York Jen
Sushi?

Just curious how many of you eat or have eaten raw sushi while pregnant. I
avoided it with my first two children, but have done some research and also
know the restaurant I'd be eating in and I'm...
Forum: Pregnancy August 25th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By New York Jen
Shooting pains? Normal?

"xkatx" wrote in message
It's right in my stomach, mainly on the left side... Sometimes lower down,
sometimes higher up. Sometimes I...
Forum: Pregnancy August 25th 06, 08:46 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By New York Jen
Level 2 Sono Today

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message

"New York Jen" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy August 25th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By New York Jen
Level 2 Sono Today

"aldee" wrote in message
"New York Jen" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By New York Jen
Level 2 Sono Today

"Tori M" wrote in message
Does it seem early to name a baby? I have always had the names picked
out ages in...
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By New York Jen
Level 2 Sono Today

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message

"New York Jen" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy August 23rd 06, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By New York Jen
Level 2 Sono Today

And, drumroll please....

it's a GIRL!

So looks like Laszlo and Lily will have a little sister.
Forum: Pregnancy August 22nd 06, 02:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By New York Jen
Should I have given my homebirth midwife a gift?

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote in message
I completely forgot to do that, and now I'm wondering if I...
Forum: Pregnancy August 20th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By New York Jen
Possible to test for x or y sperm?

wrote in message
Hi - is it possible to test sperm, from a sample given, for percentage
of x or y...
Forum: Pregnancy August 19th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By New York Jen
New York Jen

"FlowerGirl" wrote in message
Just lurking over here and noticed your great news on another thread!
Forum: Pregnancy August 17th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By New York Jen
Lost It!!!!! :-(

"soconfused123" wrote in message
Hi All,

Sorry I have been unable to be online for a few days. Well I...
Forum: Pregnancy August 15th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By New York Jen
Sleep - swaddling, side sleeping

"cjra" wrote in message
DD is 6 weeks now, and though she does sleep at night in 3 hr
stretches, her sleep is...
Forum: Pregnancy August 9th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By New York Jen
Life after a Blighted Ovum and D&C

"Jessica" wrote in message
Hello, my name is Jessica i am 24 years old and i became pregnant for
my first...
Forum: Pregnancy August 8th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By New York Jen
Not great but not disastrous

"Engram" wrote in message
Had a consult with the anaesthetist (anesthesiologist for those in the US)
to see...
Forum: Pregnancy July 24th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By New York Jen
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

"Andrea Phillips" wrote in message

New York Jen wrote:

How funny! I remember you, and I've been kind of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28