Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news[_6_]
Forum: Child Support April 9th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By news[_6_]
Guantanamo solution

"Chris" wrote in message
Perfect solution to the problem of bringing the Guantanamo terrorists to
the United States:

As we all...
Forum: Child Support January 4th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By news[_6_]
Father Takes Heroic Stand Against Child Support Ruling

http://www.wwltv.com/local/stories/wwl010309tpgunpoint.339e3e97.html

NEW ORLEANS - The father of a two-year-old boy who reported that his son was
kidnapped violently by a gang of men carrying...
Forum: General September 24th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By news[_6_]
OPC... Other People's Children

"toto" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:56:30 +1000, Chookie
Forum: General July 23rd 08, 09:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 24
Posted By news[_6_]
son is often tired

"Stephanie" wrote in message
My son is very often tired. I am a firm believer in the importance of
sleep! I think the main...
Forum: General July 12th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By news[_6_]
Cultural differences..

"NL" wrote in message
Man, I'm really struggling with that right now when I read the driving
thread..

I'm in germany. I do not own...
Forum: General July 10th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By news[_6_]
Good, easy website or book for little girl hairstyles?

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
DD has shoulder length, fairly thick hair with a slight wave, and is a
dinosaur...
Forum: General July 10th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By news[_6_]
alt.mothers

"Nan" wrote in message
I've been reading my news groups off and on and hadn't seen anything
at a.m. for quite a while. I just...
Forum: General May 13th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By news[_6_]
Manufacturer's Representatives Wanted Options

On May 12, 6:22 pm, Ed Augusts wrote:
MANUFACTURER'S REPRESENTATIVE wanted in various metro areas for
spam snipped

Go the **** away, you nasty creepy dirty old man, and...
Forum: General April 19th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By news[_6_]
Lone female in a house of testosterone

"mom0f4boys" wrote in message
I have 4 boys, ages 15, 13, 10 and 7. The youngest is still
Forum: General March 31st 08, 06:03 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By news[_6_]
Snowman question

"SST" wrote in message
Cna
boidy
We arfesanowman
Any suggestions?

Kill yourself.
Kthxbye!
Forum: General March 31st 08, 06:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By news[_6_]
So this is high activity, I would hate to see what low is like!

"Steve Carras" wrote in message
So much spam messages
as it appears
that it is obvious the people
Forum: General March 31st 08, 05:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By news[_6_]
When do

"SST" lacking anything better to do, crapped out the
message
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12