Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 1.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Meyer[_2_]
Forum: Child Support June 26th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 47
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Flunking for profit

whatamess wrote:
On Jun 25, 12:29 pm, John Meyer wrote:
whatamess wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:01 am, John Meyer wrote:
Chris...
Forum: Child Support June 25th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 47
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Flunking for profit

whatamess wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:01 am, John Meyer wrote:
Chris wrote:
Just curious:
How many times can a mother encourage her children to flunk in school...
Forum: Child Support June 25th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 47
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Flunking for profit

Chris wrote:
Just curious:

How many times can a mother encourage her children to flunk in school in
order to prolong the free income from "child support"?

I don't know, but one thing's...
Forum: Child Support June 25th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
TN: Court Forces Man to Support Child That Isn't His

wrote:
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3551218&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

By Bernard Watson
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WHBQ...
Forum: Child Support June 25th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
FDLE Arrests Five For Theft Of Child Support Funds

wrote:
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/news/2007/06/19/support_theft/

FDLE Arrests Five For Theft Of Child Support Funds
Posted on Tuesday, 19 of June , 2007 at 12:12...
Forum: Child Support June 12th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Should I just stop paying or petition to modify ????

Rog' wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote:
You got to wonder why somebody in child support enforcement
hasn't thought, you know, maybe we should keep communication
lines...
Forum: Child Support June 11th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Should I just stop paying or petition to modify ????

Greegor wrote:

Should have been done immediately when your
income took a dive OR when the kid moved out.

I am not an attorney.

True, true, but most of us don't walk around with an...
Forum: Child Support June 11th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Ex-wives on Larry King...did anyone watch it?

whatamess wrote:
It was pretty disgusting...actually...Not sure how these women can
justify discussing this in front of the world, for their kids to
see...hmmm...Seems Donald Trump was NOT...
Forum: Child Support June 11th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Ex-wives on Larry King...did anyone watch it?

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in message
whatamess wrote:
It was pretty...
Forum: Child Support June 11th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
What she tells the kids.

Roger_N wrote:
This is related to the "She never gets enough money" thread...
Background: My 32% (the standard for 3 or more children here in Illinois) CS
is deducted from my check. No one...
Forum: Child Support June 2nd 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.child-support

whatamess wrote:
It was pretty disgusting...actually...Not sure how these women can
justify discussing this in front of the world, for their kids to
see...hmmm...Seems Donald Trump was NOT...
Forum: Child Support May 31st 07, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Got my notices from the state sanctioned thieves the other day

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in message
Bob Whiteside wrote:
"John Meyer"...
Forum: Child Support May 31st 07, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Woman tries to kill ex-husband for unpaid child support

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2007/05/exwife_tried_to.html

I remember one CP saying that the bright side of a death of a father was
that she could collect on his life insurance, but I...
Forum: Child Support May 31st 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Got my notices from the state sanctioned thieves the other day

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in message
So I get my notices of tax intercept the other day, and now...
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Hard time raising the kids

wrote:
My 11 year old daughter is always yelling at me or me yelling at her
and I can not stand it. I dont know what I should do. Her and my 7
year old boy are at it...
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Chance to settle a dispute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoPIewwCSeo

I have a person on another list that is saying that this is enforcing
the current child support and custody tyranny. I think it's about the
funniest thing...
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
What makes her the mother?

wrote:
On May 28, 11:28?pm, "Chris" wrote:
According to the government people, what qualifies a woman as THE mother;
the fact that she gave physical...
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
need a printer to support your kids? a story of struggle on CS

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in message
whatamess wrote:
AH, and yet another blogger out...
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
need a printer to support your kids? a story of struggle on CS

wrote:
On May 28, 6:03�pm, John Meyer wrote:
whatamess wrote:
AH, and yet another blogger out there...her exact words are "Well, I
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.child-support

whatamess wrote:
AH, and yet another blogger out there...her exact words are "Well, I
only get 10 more years of child support and I want to make the most of
it lol." Yes, including the LOL and...
Forum: Child Support May 29th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
need a printer to support your kids? a story of struggle on CS

whatamess wrote:
On May 25, 11:30 am, whatamess wrote:
Check out this I found on a blog...

Some questions to ask ourselves?

1. Do you think the ex-husband also...
Forum: Child Support May 28th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Do you want to get rid of your ex???

Lucas J.Riesau wrote:
I'm a cannibal and if you want to get rid of your ex,
please contact me. I will eat your stupid ex-partner
and there will be nothing left except some
steaming piles of...
Forum: Child Support May 28th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in message
So I get my notices of tax intercept the other day, and now...
Forum: Child Support May 28th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
FOLLOWUP: SPOTSYLVANIA COUNTY SHERIFF/PIZZA BOXES

Bob Whiteside wrote:
All right, granting that, I doubt that the group itself is really
afraid. After all, even if that the case, the first time a person
actually files on it, the state just...
Forum: Child Support May 28th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer[_2_]
Got my notices from the state sanctioned thieves the other day

So I get my notices of tax intercept the other day, and now I'm playing
the "wonder how long it's going to take them to actually credit my
account." We have two notices, one from state and one from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90