Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 2.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xkatx
Forum: Pregnancy September 13th 08, 03:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
okay i really dont know where to go with this....

NL wrote in :

l be able to give you more information about contraception.

take care

Last time I checked, any time a person has sex...
Forum: General September 13th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By xkatx
neighbor DID call CPS on us - long rant

Banty wrote in
:

In article ,
Irrational Number says...

So, if anyone is following...
Forum: General July 9th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By xkatx
alt.mothers

"Nan" wrote in message
I've been reading my news groups off and on and hadn't seen anything
at a.m. for quite a while. I just...
Forum: General July 1st 08, 03:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By xkatx
Is my son developing too early???

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:866e3dfea7384@uwe...
xkatx wrote:
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!
[quoted text clipped - 5...
Forum: General June 30th 08, 03:40 AM Posted to misc.kids

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:865f6b63fe355@uwe...
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and...
Forum: Pregnancy June 27th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
hey all I'm back

"april & co" wrote in message
Hi Guys

well we've got reconnected to BT after trying the pay as you go broadband.
Forum: General June 27th 08, 03:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By xkatx
Is this alright??

"xkatx" wrote in message
I have a friend that does a number of questionable things... in the past
and now.
snip

So, it seems that I'm...
Forum: General June 26th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"toypup" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
Forum: General June 26th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By xkatx
Is this alright??

I have a friend that does a number of questionable things... in the past and
now.

Right now, it's potty training. Her DS is almost the same age as my DD1 -
he'll be 3 in September. She's doing...
Forum: General June 25th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"NL" wrote in message
xkatx schrieb:

I'm trying to picture what you're explaining.
Are these like a version of a regular fitted...
Forum: General June 25th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"Clisby" wrote in message
xkatx wrote:
"Tai" wrote in message
Forum: General June 24th 08, 02:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"enigma" wrote in message
"xkatx" wrote in

Both girls
are...
Forum: General June 24th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"Nikki" wrote in message
xkatx wrote:
For those that use cloth or have used cloth...
What is, in your opinion, the...
Forum: General June 24th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"Tai" wrote in message
Clisby wrote:
Rosalie B. wrote:
"xkatx" wrote:

For those that...
Forum: General June 24th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

"NL" wrote in message
xkatx schrieb:
For those that use cloth or have used cloth...
What is, in your opinion, the best type of...
Forum: General June 22nd 08, 05:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By xkatx
Cloth diaper question

For those that use cloth or have used cloth...
What is, in your opinion, the best type of material to use for cloth
diapers?
There seems to be so many options, but I'm wondering if there's a great...
Forum: General June 16th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By xkatx
swimsuit ordeal

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Banty wrote:

In article...
Forum: General June 16th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By xkatx
swimsuit ordeal

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Rosalie B.
says...

Banty...
Forum: General June 15th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By xkatx
swimsuit ordeal

"Banty" wrote in message
In article 1rV4k.9498$Jx.3043@pd7urf1no, xkatx says...

"MarieD" wrote in message...
Forum: General June 15th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By xkatx
Fundraising ideas for Boy Scout troop

"Banty" wrote in message
In article bmV4k.5977$kx.235@pd7urf3no, xkatx says...

"Banty" wrote in...
Forum: General June 14th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By xkatx
swimsuit ordeal

"MarieD" wrote in message ...
Finding a swimsuit for my 11 and 13 year olds is an ordeal. The children's
sizes are too small, but when I go to the...
Forum: General June 14th 08, 08:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By xkatx
Fundraising ideas for Boy Scout troop

"Banty" wrote in message
Our Boy Scout Troop has been doing for fundraising:
1. A twice yearly bottle and can drive
2. Taking the...
Forum: General June 13th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
test

"Sue" wrote in message
test

Ack! I didn't even study!
Forum: General June 12th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By xkatx
lap belt question

"MarieD" wrote in message ...
Is it safe for children out of a booster seat to use a lap-belt only? Dh
had to get a new car, and it's a 5-seater but...
Forum: Pregnancy June 11th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By xkatx
Feeling a little big...

....and I'm only about 6 weeks with baby #5 :(
I was looking online and found a lady that went week by week with pictures
with her 5th pregnancy and I'm feeling like I'm just about on par with her...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100