Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: animal05
Forum: Child Support October 27th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By animal05
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Shadow36 wrote:
"animal05" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 27th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By animal05
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in message

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

It's pointless...
Forum: Child Support October 27th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By animal05
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Chris wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

"Sarah Gray" ...
Forum: Child Support October 27th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 66
Posted By animal05
how does the new wife protect herself besides running away

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

Jill wrote:

I am so worn out. I hate the ex-wife with a passion. She is the most
greedy woman I have ever met...She has asked my DH for more...
Forum: Child Support October 27th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 57
Posted By animal05
child support some one explain

teachrmama wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message

animal05 wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote...
Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 73
Posted By animal05
Choice for Men Position Paper

FROM USENET

Sarah Gray wrote:

animal05 wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:
Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By animal05
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Chris wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote...
Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support

animal05 wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 33 lines]

their own bedroom. a child...
Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 57
Posted By animal05
child support some one explain

Sarah Gray wrote:

animal05 wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:

animal05 wrote:

Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.child-support

Sarah Gray wrote:

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in *ethical*.

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]
Forum: Child Support October 25th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 57
Posted By animal05
child support some one explain

Sarah Gray wrote:
animal05 wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:

Shadow36 wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 25th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 51
Posted By animal05
Get your child support court order enforced

Gini wrote:
THEY ARE STEALING CONTENT FROM FROM USENET
Forum: Child Support October 24th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support

Sarah Gray wrote:

Shadow36 wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support October 24th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I'm pretty sure I do not spend $810 per month on each of my children.
What would you...
Forum: Child Support October 24th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 73
Posted By animal05
Choice for Men Position Paper

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

Illiana wrote:

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N L E G A L I Z I N G " C H O

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]

not even...
Forum: Child Support October 24th 07, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support

teachrmama wrote:

P O S I T I O N P A P E R O N L E G A L I Z I N G " C
H O

[quoted text clipped - 6...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 07, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By animal05
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:

Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread
when

[quoted text clipped - 9...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 07, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 57
Posted By animal05
child support some one explain

whatamess wrote:
On Oct 22, 3:43 pm, "Gini" wrote:

THEY ARE STEALING CONTENT FROM FROM USENET"Jill" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 07, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.child-support

Sarah Gray wrote:

Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread
when

[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]

had...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 07, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I'd be careful what you ask for. If she showed recipts for everything she
buy's for the...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 51
Posted By animal05
Get your child support court order enforced

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

teachrmama wrote:

On Oct 9, 7:52 am, child support owed by deadbeats
wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]

spend
Forum: Child Support October 19th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support

wrote:

On Oct 9, 7:52 am, child support owed by deadbeats
wrote:

Let's see how far this will go.

If you...
Forum: Child Support October 19th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support

Chris wrote:

Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread
when

[quoted text clipped - 25 lines]

he was able to...
Forum: Child Support October 19th 07, 01:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By animal05
deadbeat and enabler Brief Rant

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote: