Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DB[_3_]
Forum: Child Support December 21st 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By DB[_3_]
Merry Boohoo

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=565350&articleId=1936

poster child for single moms
Forum: Child Support December 19th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1,182
Posted By DB[_3_]
child support review objection

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

My attorney made it clear to me that judges resent men who make more money
than them because they are arrogant attorneys who couldn't compete
Forum: Child Support December 19th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1,182
Posted By DB[_3_]
child support review objection

"Gini" wrote in

Family law judges simply refuse to be encumbered by details.

There's only one detail that concerns them, how much money can we get from
this poor working...
Forum: Child Support December 17th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB[_3_]
Oklahoma / Wisconsin nightmare

"AA" wrote in

interest I had overpaid 463. I asked when I would receive a refund and was
told "Sorry we don't collect overpayments you will have to sue her in
Federal...
Forum: Child Support December 16th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB[_3_]
Ron Paul on Child Support

"dreamer07" wrote in

I would URGE all of you who feel wronged about paying child support to
give your vote to Ron Paul, who
is running for President. Google the"Ron...
Forum: Child Support December 15th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support Corruption

"atmdaddy" wrote in message
Just how corrupt are the Family Courts and Office of Child Support?
Forum: Child Support December 15th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By DB[_3_]
Update on Dwayne Dail

This has to be false, we're talking common sense and logic!

"John Meyer" wrote in message

In case you forgot, Dail was the...
Forum: Child Support December 15th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By DB[_3_]
Teaching children spansish

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

The problem with education in the U.S. today is it is rooted in current
thinking and trends. I see no economic value for children to speak
Forum: Child Support December 15th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By DB[_3_]
Teaching children spansish

wrote in

Just a fun FYI - there are currently more than 350 million people
worldwide who have Spanish as their native language and more than 45
million in the US...
Forum: Child Support December 15th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By DB[_3_]
A warped sense of ethics!

http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/12/13/whats-worse-showing-your-breast-on-camera-or-getting-pregnan/

Is it any wonder why Americans have few morals and easy give away their hard
earned rights?
Forum: Child Support December 14th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By DB[_3_]
Bail out for fat banks, non for fathers!

http://news.aol.com/business/story/_a/senate-votes-to-help-strapped-homeowners/n20071214172009990009

So why is it that fat banks get a lending hand and Fathers who run into
trouble get nothing...
Forum: Child Support December 14th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By DB[_3_]
Teaching children spansish

"Shadow36" wrote in message

Did you know that 320
million people speak Spanish as their primary language in the U.S?

Considering that...
Forum: Child Support December 13th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By DB[_3_]
Teaching children spansish

wrote in

Did you know that 320 million people speak Spanish as their primary
language in the U.S?

Wow, there's a lot more illegals than originally thought!
Forum: Child Support December 12th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB[_3_]
who pays suppoer

"fathersrights" wrote in

Of ten million custodial mothers ONLY 7% (one out of fourteen) do not
receive child support because of a deadbeat dad.

I'd say it's much less...
Forum: Child Support December 8th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"Gini" wrote in

Sorry Teach, but that's the exact mentality that this system feeds on!

Oh, I know. The system costs a ridiculous amount of money to run, and
the...
Forum: Child Support December 8th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"teachrmama" wrote in

Oh, no, I saw it all right. I do not understand why women have a right to
birth a child and expect only money from a man--because the taxpayers
Forum: Child Support December 8th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"teachrmama" wrote in

Yes, DB. If a man chooses to play, he chooses to pay. If a woman chooses
to play she chooses to *be* paid. Right, Leda?

This issue of government...
Forum: Child Support December 8th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"teachrmama" wrote in

BTW, you never answered my question: When a man cannot be forced to pay
child support by the system, and the woman is incapable of supporting her
Forum: Child Support December 7th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

I don't believe anyone here wants the government to dictate a woman's
right to bear children. To the contrary, most of us want the government
Forum: Child Support December 7th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"teachrmama" wrote in

Post-conception? Would you settle for pre conception. A contract
relieving you from any responsibility resulting from this sexual
liasion would...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 96
Posted By DB[_3_]
North Carolina: Wrongly convicted man sued for child support...

wrote in

It never came up, I guess the mother was thinking this was going to be a
real windfall.
Seeing as they pulled my green card, it's illegal for me to...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

wrote in

In reality, (that little world you tend to be avoiding) adults are
responsible for thier actions,

Seem some adults are given a free pass, females wishing to...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By DB[_3_]
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

wrote in

of people's head. For every NCP that does the right thing, there are a
bunch of them with your way of thinking, Chris-hence the CS system.

The greater majority...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By DB[_3_]
Down sizing hurts bankers!

get rid of your payments and mortgage next year!

Sell of your new cars and find chap renting apartments

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/467880/the_simple_life.html
Forum: Child Support December 5th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By DB[_3_]
The coming Recession and CS

With a looming recession next year, how will this effect fathers being laid
off and the Feds ability to fund CS...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79