Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alen
Forum: General (moderated) February 9th 13, 02:16 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By alen
Talking lols "repetitive noises from hairdryers and...

lols "repetitive noises from hairdryers and hoovers and movement like bouncing on balls" i am surprised to hear this.
i used to use few ways like watching cartoons on tv, playng abc song on laptop...
Forum: General (moderated) February 9th 13, 02:03 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By alen
yes ofcourse 2 kids are much better. i personaly...

yes ofcourse 2 kids are much better. i personaly have 3 kids. i say many thanks to God when i see them playng together. they feel very comfortable with each other. disturbe me a lot if left alone...
Forum: General February 8th 13, 08:43 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By alen
informative post. my kids were not used to take...

informative post. my kids were not used to take meal willingly. i had to take plate behind them all the tyme. but some one suggest me few rules:
1. do not run behind them to take meal. they will get...
Forum: Kids Health February 8th 13, 08:16 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By alen
bananais too good for kids as it increase weight...

bananais too good for kids as it increase weight and height. i find it very helpful in my daily busy routine. if u have constipation then dont eat a single banana. take 4,5 or dont have it...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4