Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Forum: Child Support December 1st 06, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Men have to unite, that's all there is to it.

In the 60's women realized that the answer to their problems was to
unite and fight together. They did just that. The fought, formed
organizations such as NOW, burned bra's, ect... Anything to get...
Forum: Child Support November 30th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Beverly wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:48:25 GMT, "Dale"
wrote:

wrote in

He said her petition is wrong, missing a LOT of...
Forum: Child Support November 30th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Bob Whiteside wrote:
wrote in message

Gini wrote:
wrote

Gini...
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Gini wrote:
wrote

Granted, he did say I might end up having to pay some support; however,
he doubts it will be anything huge because of...
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Gini wrote:
wrote

Gini wrote:

There are a LOT of errors in the information you have written below that
you
state came from...
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 10:04 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Lowest of the low

Werebat wrote:
Dave wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:45:55 -0500 Werebat wrote
Dave wrote:

We've all heard the horror stories about people splitting up and
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 09:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support

Gini wrote:
wrote

There are a LOT of errors in the information you have written below that you
state came from the lawyer. If all this actually came from a lawyer, you
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 07:43 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

wrote:
Please do not listen to Dale. He is right about the system is general
BUT YOU NEED A LAWYER. Preferrably a good one and in FL, not De.

I can't hire one in...
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Gini wrote:
"Relayer" wrote

Gini wrote:
==
The awards are typically made retroactive from date of filing. There are
exceptions but I...
Forum: Child Support November 28th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Dale wrote:
wrote in

I don't know what to expect. Should I expect the courts to rake me
over the coals or should I expect the courts to be understanding and
Forum: Child Support November 28th 06, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Gini wrote:
wrote
I will try to make this short...although it's not easy.
The daughter who stayed with me is now 18 and going to...
Forum: Child Support November 28th 06, 09:00 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

I will try to make this short...although it's not easy.

My ex and I divorced in 1994. We had two daughters. At the time, the
oldest was 6 and the youngest was 4. We decided to split custody...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12