Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yiddishkeit
Forum: Pregnancy August 14th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Happy Surprise and Question

On Aug 12, 4:35 pm, Bryna wrote:
On Aug 12, 1:28?pm, Yiddishkeit wrote:

On Aug 11, 10:00 pm, Bryna wrote:

I just found...
Forum: Pregnancy August 12th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Happy Surprise and Question

On Aug 11, 10:00 pm, Bryna wrote:
I just found out a couple of days ago that I'm pregnant -- quite a
surprise, but a very happy one so DH and I have no complaints! I
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Yiddishkeit
have you had a terrible birth experience

On Aug 6, 11:44 am, "april & co"
wrote:
Have any of you had a terrible birth experience where you went on to have
another one? If so what was the experience and...
Forum: Pregnancy May 17th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Cut off point for epidural

On May 16, 4:45 pm, wrote:
What is the cut off point for an epidural? I seem to be getting
conflicting answers. Some say 6cm, others say 7, some 8. Does the
Forum: Pregnancy April 29th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Green Poo

On Apr 28, 9:38 am, Jimbob wrote:
My 8 week old has started to produce green poo, he is bottle fed and
seems normal otherwise, is this normal or could he have a bug or...
Forum: Pregnancy April 13th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Yiddishkeit
The experts (that's everyone else)

Yiddishkeit wrote:
Welches wrote:
(except "John" who isn't an expert in anything but his own mind)

So how are the children? Are you planning on more-or hoping for more maybe?
Just...
Forum: Pregnancy April 13th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Welches wrote:
(except "John" who isn't an expert in anything but his own mind)

So how are the children? Are you planning on more-or hoping for more maybe?
Just sticking around to give your...
Forum: Pregnancy April 11th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Pregnancy & Tubal ligation

LORRAINA SIMMONS wrote:
While I'm no doctor, and certainly no expert, I have 3 aunts who have
done the tubal ligation after having several children. All three of them
went on to have more...
Forum: Pregnancy March 30th 07, 12:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Yiddishkeit
how long your labour

nbedward wrote:
hi i just wanted to know how long some of your labours was
my first childs was 6 hours and i pushed three times and my second was just
55 min and i did not puch she just came...
Forum: Pregnancy February 15th 07, 12:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Pregnant wife might have Norovirus

wrote:
My wife is 6 months pregnant and has been throwing up for the past
day. She feels weak and very fatigued. This is unlike her. I took her
to the doctor and he said...
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Missed Period for more than 41 days now.ept shows negative result

wrote:
My period is past due for more than 40 days now... ept test
showed negative result. I'm 30 years old and usually get my periods in
around 30 days. my doctor's...
Forum: Pregnancy February 9th 07, 11:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Yiddishkeit
ectopic pregnancy question

Hi,
I had a tubal ligation last august, cut and cauterized. I always had
a regular cycle before the surgery and also after. either day 29 or
thirty. now its 5 days late. I have never been late...
Forum: Pregnancy January 4th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Yiddishkeit
ruptured membranes? clots? 11 days preterm

donna80 wrote:
Hi thanks for the replys..

the bleeding started again new years day night so i went back to the
hospital and was given a scan which showed retained placenta 6cm
worth!! so...
Forum: Pregnancy January 1st 07, 12:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Yiddishkeit
ruptured membranes? clots? 11 days preterm

donna80 wrote:
hi everybody,

i gave birth to my second daughter who was 9lb 13 ounces 13 days ago,
labour all went fine, i was told that when the midwife checked my
placenta it had ragged...
Forum: Pregnancy December 11th 06, 11:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Yiddishkeit
post D and C bleeding questions

Hi,
I had a d and c nov 27th (was having horrible heavy periods). I bled
for 5 days off and on after the d andc , and then just barely spotted,
then last wednesday, bled a bit heavier off and on. but...
Forum: Pregnancy October 24th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Positive HPT!

KLR wrote:
Well the test was positive which I am over the moon about. According
to calculations I should be 5 weeks pregnant. I called the doctor this
morning about booking a first ante-natal...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Yiddishkeit
spotting mid cycle after tubal ligation

I am 4 weeks past tubal ligation. I had AF 2 weeks ago, and it was a
very bad period, it started normal and then on day 3 I soaked a pad
every 2 hours until day 5. Now I am on day 15 and am...
Forum: Pregnancy August 29th 06, 03:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Baby dropped

Anna.Nicole.m wrote:
how far along were you when the midwife/doctor told you the baby
"dropped". or started the unending feeling like something is about to
fall out of you everytime you stand...
Forum: Pregnancy August 23rd 06, 12:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Winter babies

Anna.Nicole.m wrote:
I wanted to know if anyone has had a baby around October. I'm due
October 23 and i wanted to know about taking the baby out in winter.

I had #1 on Oct 17th 2000.

My...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 06, 04:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Poor baby

lucy-lu wrote:
Hi all,

Something's up with Jessica, and I don't know what it is :( My Health
Visitor's on holiday, and the stand-in wasn't much help...

Jessica's 7 1/2 weeks, but has been...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Yiddishkeit
O/T My News!!

Clair Pepper wrote:
I GOT MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!!

It was a beautiful day and I am the luckiest girl in the world. Married
life is wonderful and I am looking forward to the day we have a new...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 11:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Yiddishkeit
laparoscopy questions

I just had a laparoscopy yesterday and my incision today on my belly
button is sore, and is still slightly bleeding red. Is this normal?
the other thing is, I am more sore on one side than the other...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 2nd 06, 11:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Two under two!!

Amy Austin wrote:

Congrats on your pregnancy :)

I am going to have two babies under two. I am breastfeeding one, while
pregnant with the other. I may end up tandem nursing. Oh my...
Forum: Pregnancy August 2nd 06, 11:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 44
Posted By Yiddishkeit
Two under two!!

Amy Austin wrote:

Congrats on your pregnancy :)

I am going to have two babies under two. I am breastfeeding one, while
pregnant with the other. I may end up tandem nursing. Oh my...
Forum: Pregnancy July 25th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Yiddishkeit
question regarding post partum periods

Hi,
I am 11 weeks post partum with my fifth (and final) baby. I have not
yet had a period and am not nursing. My doula told me I should have
started one by now. I am definitely NOT pregnant. I did...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26