Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cheng02
Forum: General (moderated) January 23rd 07, 07:59 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By cheng02
I agree with the rest that exercise is important....

I agree with the rest that exercise is important. They need a venue to release their pent up frustrations. Try to ensure he exercises everyday, maybe run 5 rounds a day to exhaust his energy.

Try to...
Forum: General (moderated) January 23rd 07, 07:52 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By cheng02
At home, 2 kids are easier as they can play with...

At home, 2 kids are easier as they can play with each other.(provided their age gap is not too far apart) That will free up a lot of our time.

When we bring them out, one is easier unless they are...
Forum: General January 18th 07, 07:44 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By cheng02
The best way is for your son to tell the boy that...

The best way is for your son to tell the boy that he is not comfortable with the teasing and he does not like it. Let your son tell the boy he does not like it and tell him to stop.

If it still does...
Forum: General March 23rd 06, 07:04 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By cheng02
I agree that it is not appropriate to send kids...

I agree that it is not appropriate to send kids to kumon. It is too repetitive and boring for the child. We want to encourage creativity and having new ideas. Kumon does not really promote that. It...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4