Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terry Shreve
Forum: Kids Health December 27th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry Shreve
Research Study

We are testing a new method of treatment for sixteen different physical
disorders. To see the complete list and if you qualify for testing,
follow the link...
Forum: Kids Health December 24th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry Shreve
Research Study

We are testing a new method of treatment for sixteen different physical
disorders. To see the complete list and if you qualify for testing, follow
the link...
Forum: Kids Health December 5th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry Shreve
Research Study

For more information on this study of sixteen different physical disorders
and see if you qualify for the study, please contact me below. Thank you.

Terry
Forum: Kids Health November 26th 06, 01:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry Shreve
The true cause for lung cancer

Do not blame smoking for lung cancer, blame it on the truth, Radon. Please
read the study listed, thanks.
http://www.epa.gov/iaq/radon/iowastudy.html

Terry
Forum: Kids Health November 7th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry Shreve
Did you vote?

Did you vote? If not why not? Please represent yourself and country.
Thank you.

Terry
Forum: Kids Health October 30th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry Shreve
Food for Thought!

Rivers are like living organism in that they have many different mechanisms
to keep themselves healthy. You can dump sludge into a river and, up to a
point, the river can detoxify itself and...
Forum: Kids Health October 10th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry Shreve
E-Coli Warning!

Stop eating all produce. This contamination comes from illegal migrant
workers which cross our borders to work. Their poor hygiene contaminates
our food. This practice must be stopped for our...
Forum: Kids Health October 4th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med,misc.headlines,misc.kids.health
Replies: 2
Posted By Terry Shreve
Pharmaceutical companies are a threat to public health; illicit marketing practices widespread

Instead of passing more laws, why don't the enforce the ones they have
passed long ago? The gov doesn't enforce. I think we all are in trouble.

Terry

"Jeff" ...
Forum: Kids Health September 26th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry Shreve
Nutrition

The best approach to any illness is nutrition and diet.

Terry
Forum: Kids Health September 17th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry Shreve
Nutritional Assessment Program

The only way to better health is through nutrition. For more information,
please contact me below, thanks.

Terry
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10