Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Moran
Forum: Kids Health August 26th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,can.politics
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Moran
BRAVO!!! EMPOWER PLUS VICTORY ...

"vakker" wrote in message

"Skeptic" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose"...
Forum: Kids Health August 19th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 23
Posted By Peter Moran
Billy Best: The Boy Who Ran Away From Chemotherapy

"vakker" wrote in message
But Peter Moran will say he didn't have cancer to begin with and was
diagnosed wrong or else it was the...
Forum: Kids Health August 16th 06, 09:26 PM Posted to misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 37
Posted By Peter Moran
Abraham NOT to be forced into Chemo ... Parents NOT negligent

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Teen With Cancer Can Forgo Chemotherapy
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/16/D8JHIU500.html
Forum: Kids Health August 15th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 18
Posted By Peter Moran
A tragedy in our imperfect nation ... Abraham Cherrix Tragedy

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
*his parents have bought
into the lies that chemotherapy would kill him and the Hoxsey...
Forum: Kids Health August 15th 06, 07:37 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 18
Posted By Peter Moran
A tragedy in our imperfect nation ... Abraham Cherrix Tragedy

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Opinion
A tragedy in our imperfect nation
By Michael Simonson

Forum: Kids Health August 7th 06, 09:38 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 45
Posted By Peter Moran
The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

"vakker" wrote in message news:jouBg.331347$IK3.136216@pd7tw1no...

"Peter Moran" wrote in message...
Forum: Kids Health August 7th 06, 06:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Moran
Battling cancer At home and in court

"Imagine" wrote in message

"Peter Moran" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health August 6th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Moran
Battling cancer At home and in court

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Note from Ilena Rosenthal: "None are so blind as oncologists who are
closeminded about treatments...
Forum: Kids Health August 6th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 45
Posted By Peter Moran
The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

wrote in message

After nearly *80 years* of operation why is there not 1 statatistically
valid peer reviewed...
Forum: Kids Health August 6th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 45
Posted By Peter Moran
The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

Vakker, I explain what alternative practitioners need to do on my web site. I describe in detail what makes for a good case and why. I even indicate how many cases would be needed to spark medical...
Forum: Kids Health August 6th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 45
Posted By Peter Moran
The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

wrote in message

Peter Moran wrote:
What use is freedom of choice when it is based upon lies? I think...
Forum: Kids Health August 6th 06, 05:06 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services

"vakker" wrote in message news:Cv9Bg.321512$Mn5.162461@pd7tw3no...

"Peter Moran" wrote in message ...
Forum: Kids Health August 5th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 45
Posted By Peter Moran
The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

What use is freedom of choice when it is based upon lies? I think hardly
anyone wants this lad to be forced to have treatment he doesn't want. They
would like him not to be lied to by frauds...
Forum: Kids Health July 16th 06, 08:55 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter Moran
Vaccinations & Autism & Breast Implants & Genetics .....

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message
In article , "Peter Moran"
Forum: Kids Health July 15th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter Moran
Vaccinations & Autism & Breast Implants & Genetics .....

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Mark Probert claimed:

Even so, since I feel that autism is 99% genetic, there would be no ...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter Moran
Stupid Skeptic Tricks

"john" wrote in message

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter Moran
Stupid Skeptic Tricks

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
With the permission of the author, I have published D. Owens' "Stupid
Skeptic...
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Replies: 75
Posted By Peter Moran
Autism: It's not ancient, it's new.

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message
In article , "Peter Moran"
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Replies: 75
Posted By Peter Moran
Autism: It's not ancient, it's new.

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message