Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leanne
Forum: General November 8th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 114
Posted By Leanne
The Importance of Five Point Harnesses on carseats

What's so cheesy about a 3-point restraint?

They're fine... when they work properly... my sister was killed in a car
accident... the thing that killed her? A seatbelt... If she was in a 5 point...
Forum: General November 7th 06, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 114
Posted By Leanne
The Importance of Five Point Harnesses on carseats

However, I agree that her assertion that a 5-point harness would have
kept her son alive. It looks like the seat belt failed and that is
what caused the ejection. If she is using a 5 point...
Forum: General November 6th 06, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 114
Posted By Leanne
The Importance of Five Point Harnesses on carseats

That is verry moving but the only way this would help is if you 1. have a
car that has the latch system. 2. Have the money to buy the better car
seat.

If nothing else stories like this...
Forum: General November 6th 06, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 114
Posted By Leanne
The Importance of Five Point Harnesses on carseats

The only thing that confuses me here is that the seat belt unfastened...
would it not have unfastened even with a 5 point car seat???? Would not
the whole thing have been ejected?

Forum: General August 28th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 53
Posted By Leanne
How Dangerous is Childhood

Untrue. My Dad grew up in a totalitarian regime. There was plenty of
obedience, but no respect for the people at the top.

This is what I think the whole issue is, its comparing extremes......
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5