Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jackie0109
Forum: Single Parents November 22nd 08, 10:05 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By jackie0109
Well in that case, you need to discipline your...

Well in that case, you need to discipline your daughter or try to bring her in a psychologist (without her knowledge of course) to know what's up with her and how will you act in that kind of...
Forum: Foster Parents November 22nd 08, 10:03 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By jackie0109
Justice well served because as a mother, you are...

Justice well served because as a mother, you are liable to your child's welfare especially if she's an infant.
Forum: Spanking November 22nd 08, 09:59 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By jackie0109
I spank Kimi before but when I've learned the...

I spank Kimi before but when I've learned the effects of spanking to her, I try to discipline her in a diplomatic but strict way without spanking.
Forum: Kids Health November 22nd 08, 09:53 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By jackie0109
That news is alarming and I also read a news...

That news is alarming and I also read a news article before that some perfumes are really that hazardous to humans because of it's huge chemical content.
Forum: Pregnancy November 22nd 08, 09:49 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By jackie0109
I listen to mostly jazz songs in able for me to...

I listen to mostly jazz songs in able for me to get sleep when I'm pregnant to Kimi.
Forum: General November 7th 08, 04:48 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By jackie0109
For me taking vitamins everyday helps but choose...

For me taking vitamins everyday helps but choose the right vitamin for your needs. Sometimes people tend to be dependent on drugs like this.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6