Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phoebe & Allyson
Forum: General October 4th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
Potty Training - Suggestions?

PattyMomVA wrote:
With DS, we didn't potty train. At one week shy of being 3 1/2 and still
showing no signs of using the potty, he learned that DH had NHL tickets for
that night. DH didn't...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 04:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
Potty Training - Suggestions?

Kburgess wrote:

I'm looking for input from parents on how they made potty training
fun for their kids to keep them interested.

I waited until she wanted to be potty trained, and she supplied...
Forum: General September 26th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
New JoJo Circus

wrote:

i am looking for the new jojo cirus dvds

Do you have titles or release dates? The only ones on Amazon have 2003
and 2005 release dates, so I'd be surprised if there...
Forum: General September 20th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
Speaking of Snacks

wrote:

So I need ideas for fast, easy, high energy snacks.

Larabars? They're esentially dates and nuts with a variety of
flavorings. The chocolate coconut chew one tastes...
Forum: General August 29th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
FA: A few used but nice baby items on ebay

LaTreen Washington wrote:

"Phoebe & Allyson" wrote

2) I wouldn't buy a used carseat from a stranger.

As opposed to a carpet-munching dyke?

Actually, I wouldn't buy...
Forum: General August 24th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
FA: A few used but nice baby items on ebay

Steve Kulpa wrote:

auctions end today. Real nice car seat and it's not getting many bids
(???)

1) Advertisements are against the mk charter

2) I wouldn't buy a used carseat from a...
Forum: General August 23rd 06, 05:13 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 53
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
How Dangerous is Childhood

toto wrote:
http://health.theledger.com/article/20060811/FAMILY/1478

children have been trained to look out for menacing strangers

Caterpillar (3yo) and her grandpa go to the zoo together...
Forum: General August 16th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 136
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
Prime example of why I hate other parents...

Barbara wrote:
animals, OTOH, can live for years with rabies; I suspect, based on this
story, that meerkats are amongst those.

I actually think that's probably not the case. Minnesota law...
Forum: General August 3rd 06, 07:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
Swimming, Swimming... advice

chickenfishies wrote:

My 3 y/o however isn't taking so fast. She does a once a week
swim class and I take her 1-2x's a week to the community pool. She
loves the water and is at that...
Forum: General July 19th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
insomniac toddler

wrote:

If she doesn't take a nap in the afternoon, it's going to be a long
night for us. she goes into ultra meltdown mode.

Overtired, maybe? Caterpillar turned 3 in May,...
Forum: General July 10th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 127
Posted By Phoebe & Allyson
Perming childrens hair - healthy and legal?

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Some kids won't tolerate pony tails or braids
and rip them out as fast as you can put them in.

That would be mine. Getting a barrette to stay in for more than 30...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11