Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: amb
Forum: Child Support April 25th 05, 08:47 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By amb
Standing Committee Meeting- Get Involved!

Please pass on:

Any Fathers' issues should be addressed to Rep. John Stahl, Chairman of the Family and Childrens Services.

Also tell your wives and girlfriends to write their issues as well, that...
Forum: Child Support March 22nd 05, 04:47 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By amb
[QUOTE=Bob Whiteside]"J"...

I think the fifty state models could actually help with 14th...
Forum: Child Support March 14th 05, 10:55 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By amb
Bill are you on Morphine again? Life in Family...

Bill are you on Morphine again? Life in Family Law is not like Alice in Wonderland... we will never understand your mindset, so please...entertain us
Forum: Child Support March 11th 05, 05:37 AM
Replies: 38
Posted By amb
[QUOTE=William Barger]That is an excellent idea....

[QUOTE=William Barger]That is an excellent idea. America could get rid of all those deadbeats
assholes. American society would not miss them at all.
Bill

Are you on morphine? Women trap men...CSE...
Forum: Child Support March 11th 05, 05:31 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By amb
Dip S**t could'nt take the truth.....run little...

Dip S**t could'nt take the truth.....run little man, hide and call people names, that will get your money from the "Deatbeat". Suck it up....glad your out of here.......dang....
Forum: Child Support March 6th 05, 07:31 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By amb
[QUOTE=workinit]This is probably a dumb question,...

[QUOTE=workinit]This is probably a dumb question, but ever since my ex-husband and I got
divorced over 2 years ago, he has been working at jobs that pay him 100%
under the table. Is there any way...
Forum: Child Support March 1st 05, 08:50 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By amb
Angry CS for Steparents....its out of control

B. Statutory Duty of a Stepparent to Support a Stepchild

Twenty states now have statutes imposing a duty on stepparents to support their stepchildren:

(1) Del. Code Ann. tit. 13, § 501(b) (1994)...
Forum: Child Support February 26th 05, 05:08 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By amb
[QUOTE=Moon Shyne]"wink_1000"...

[QUOTE=Moon Shyne]"wink_1000" wrote in message
Moon:

Actually, there was nothing at all inaccurate about my post. ...
Forum: Child Support February 25th 05, 08:02 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By amb
[QUOTE=The Dave©]Saw this on another newsgroup. ...

[QUOTE=The Dave©]Saw this on another newsgroup. All I can say is... unreal.

Soon, men will no longer want to engage in any sexual acts with women.

They will all become gay, and then the judges...
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 05, 11:38 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By amb
Should the child be older than 21 months, for the...

Should the child be older than 21 months, for the baby to be separated 50%
from its mother?

Sorry, here comes my bias.....you seem like the majoritiy of ex-wives, willing and able to make their...
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 05, 11:30 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By amb
[QUOTE=Pat]Hi! Does anyone know if the CS just...

[QUOTE=Pat]Hi!
Does anyone know if the CS just *ends* when the child turns 18 (or in this
case graduates HS) or is there something the person paying needs to do??
This is in Michigan.

Thanks!
Pat ...
Forum: Child Support February 19th 05, 07:43 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By amb
Thanks so much....I am going to review the...

Thanks so much....I am going to review the Michigan laws again, I found nothing on what they are doing. Mabye new laws were implemented since I lasted check, dang, I am not a lawyer, and we know how...
Forum: Pregnancy February 18th 05, 08:10 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By amb
Your chances are great, at least two will develop...

Your chances are great, at least two will develop properly, you go girl....good luck...let us know....
Forum: Child Support February 18th 05, 07:56 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By amb
Angry CS Arrears-Statue of Limitation

A few questions:

1. What really happens when the Statue of Limitation is met, and NCP is still paying arrears? Does the NCP just stop payment? Michigan is set at 10 years from the last day of...
Forum: Child Support February 16th 05, 06:46 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By amb
Thanks Bob...you really do know your stuff,...

Thanks Bob...you really do know your stuff, however, if life was only that easy.

You know that the Family Flaw system does not work 100%, therefore, a person has to follow-up on every transaction...
Forum: Child Support February 15th 05, 11:16 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By amb
Tax Offset Program and CSEB

If you read HHS/CSE web's site, you will see how, when, where and why they (CSEB) implemented these ****ty ass laws. Only then will you understand the mindset of these money hungrey hound...
Forum: Child Support February 12th 05, 02:37 AM
Replies: 100
Posted By amb
Wouldn't it be interesting to have a court rule a...

Wouldn't it be interesting to have a court rule a hard working
provider/father sacrificed his family role during the marriage and is
therefore due compensation for his lose of emotional ties to the...
Forum: Child Support February 6th 05, 12:14 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By amb
Everyone is missing the main point--the MO if you...

Everyone is missing the main point--the MO if you will. The "government" or the "gummy mint" controls your children.

50/50 is up to the judge, right? So therefore, some win, some lose, thats...
Forum: Child Support February 5th 05, 11:45 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By amb
Hell, to get you CS, why don't you mothers take...

Hell, to get you CS, why don't you mothers take the guys organs and sell them? Lets see a heart goes for $2, 000, and two kidneys, yea about $15,000. Eyes, liver and his sperm are going for...
Forum: Child Support February 3rd 05, 10:52 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By amb
Angry CS Arrears and enforcement-Liens

The State of Michigan is currently excerising their enforcement and placing liens on every NCP house when they fall behing in CS excess of 2 months or over ?not sure.

Any ideas as to "fix" this...
Forum: Child Support February 3rd 05, 10:40 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By amb
I never feel sorry for them. They always seem...

I never feel sorry for them. They always seem sympathy and seek it. As
an non-custodial father, think its funny how they moop around acting
like they are the only ones. who cares!!!!?

Your title of...
Forum: Child Support February 2nd 05, 12:15 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By amb
Do Women Rule ? Lets do it Girls

"Individual fathers can achieve little or nothing to bring about change
in this whole rotten system. What is needed is collective action.[/QUOTE]

I agree, "collective action", but we need it from...
Forum: Child Support February 2nd 05, 12:04 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By amb
Unhappy Individual fathers can achieve little or nothing...

Forum: Child Support February 1st 05, 11:19 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By amb
Angry As often is the case, unintended adverse results...

As often is the case, unintended adverse results occur from well-intended
legislation. Such were State reactions to the 1996 Welfare Reforms
including the infamous "Bradley Amendment." With regard...
Forum: Child Support February 1st 05, 10:55 PM
Replies: 100
Posted By amb
Angry "When 3 out of their 5 children are out of...

"When 3 out of their 5 children are out of high school/ attending college, he falls for Betsy Bigboobs, a sweet young thang that flatters his ego and rubs his crotch."

You see, with that statement,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30