Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Breastfeeding October 28th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Roll Call and Updates :)

We are doing great. My daughter, now 20 months, weaned a couple months
ago with little difficulty and we now have her sleeping all night (most
of the time) in a big girl bed in her own room! Worried...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 28th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
how many feeds a day for your baby...?

6 mo -- 6 times during the day, plus at night (don't know how many)
7 mo, -- same as above
8 mo -- same as above
9 mo -- probably 4 times a day, plus at night as she wanted
10 mo -- same as above
11...
Forum: General August 23rd 06, 12:20 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Babies for baptismal?

I haven't BTDT but at baptisms I've attended there are always kids of
all ages being baptized so that's not a problem.

I also don't see any issue with having the same godparents. In fact I
know that...
Forum: General August 23rd 06, 12:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Which newsprint is safe for baby to eat?

Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward wrote:
What do people do when their baby is obsessed with stuffing newspaper
into her mouth? I have these crackly books that she also loves, but
they don't crumple...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 14th 06, 07:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
LAM v. mini-pill

Carlye wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with these, good or bad? I just
can't decide what to do. I wouldn't be devastated if I got pregnant
unexpectedly, but I'd rather have at least a...
Forum: General August 11th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Daycare question for 2-year-old??

Gia wrote:

My child has been in daycare for a week (half day), and she is crying
when I drop her off. I am really very conflicted about this.

First, does she cry the whole half day or just at...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 14th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
birth control??

KR wrote:
What type of birth control are all you breastfeeding moms using?

We just used condoms as we planned to try for another sooner rather
than later. We had some fertility issues the first...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 8th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Questions For the Co-sleepers....

Linda wrote:
How do you determine it is time for a baby to go into their own bed and at
that point how do you do it?

When it's time, you'll know. It is different for every family and...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 8th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
nursing to sleep has become painful since top teeth arrived

tishoo wrote:

If this post sounds confused it's because I am very worried about what to
do. I don't want to wean her and I don't want to let her cry it out (which
seems to be what will happen...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9