Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Meldon Fens
Forum: Child Support August 28th 06, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Werebat" wrote in message

Meldon Fens wrote:
"pandora" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support August 28th 06, 06:44 AM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

The other side of the coin is to persevere if possible. It can have its'
rewards.

The combination of a loving and sincere relationship with one's kids can
"bring them home" so to speak. I wonder how...
Forum: Child Support August 28th 06, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"pandora" wrote in message

"Meldon Fens" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support August 28th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 2
Posted By Meldon Fens
A Message To My Child

Words cannot adequately express my profound and sincere gratitude for
another amazing weekend together.

I must admit I felt terrible on both Saturday and Sunday morning and on both
occasions you...
Forum: Child Support August 27th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Col. Tuttle USAF NI" Col. Tuttle USAF
wrote in message

People like him like to remain...
Forum: Child Support August 27th 06, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Werebat" wrote in message

..
Hyerdahl, what is your family court and CSE experience? I believe I
have told you mine and you...
Forum: Child Support August 27th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message

Govts. only have so much money for social services
and children will get that...
Forum: Child Support August 27th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Meldon Fens
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

In their current form, Child Support laws are driving fathers into poverty.
Non-custodial parents, primarily fathers, become unable to see their kids
and the kids lose the child support they are...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8