Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 0:]
Forum: Foster Parents August 20th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 6
Posted By 0:]
Arizona-WELL SAID: Ken Deibert, who heads Arizonas up Child ProtectiveServices complained. "In the future I don't want any communication goingout under my name to be released without my review."

Greegor wrote:
Kane, If you shake your head does the pea rattle?

Then I take it you disagree with his upset at having a PR release sent
out over his signature.

Is this then your approval of my...
Forum: Spanking August 20th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane, If you shake your head does the pea rattle?

Then I take it you disagree with his upset at having a PR release sent
out over his signature.

Is this then your approval of my...
Forum: Foster Parents August 20th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By 0:]
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:03 pm, "nimue" wrote:
tlwaggoner wrote:

snip

When I check AFRA for recent news this group pops up.
To be a family...
Forum: General August 20th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:03 pm, "nimue" wrote:
tlwaggoner wrote:

snip

When I check AFRA for recent news this group pops up.
To be a family...
Forum: General August 20th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By 0:]
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 19, 5:00 pm, Dragon's Girl wrote:
On Aug 19, 5:46 pm, tlwaggoner wrote:

On Jun 20, 10:03 pm,...
Forum: Foster Parents August 20th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 19, 5:00 pm, Dragon's Girl wrote:
On Aug 19, 5:46 pm, tlwaggoner wrote:

On Jun 20, 10:03 pm,...
Forum: General August 20th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Replies: 77
Posted By 0:]
Firemonkey is Kane in drag

Tip wrote:
On Aug 19, 7:38 am, Greegor wrote:
What makes Firemonkey such a bitch?
Firemonkey is Donald L. Fisher (Kane) in drag.

He slipped up with phrases like...
Forum: Foster Parents August 20th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By 0:]
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:03 pm, "xkatx" wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message

Forum: General August 20th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By 0:]
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:03 pm, "xkatx" wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message

Forum: General August 20th 07, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Replies: 77
Posted By 0:]
Kane whines...I am not a pussy

krp wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message
Firemonkey is Donald L. Fisher (Kane) in drag.

He slipped up with...
Forum: General August 17th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Replies: 54
Posted By 0:]
want to see Barbara Sanciprian's lienholder show fear?

freedom wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, " krp" wrote:
DAVID CUCKOLD MOORE
"freedom" wrote...
Forum: Spanking August 17th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 29
Posted By 0:]
Hospital stun-guns dad with newborn: Now baby girl suffers fromhead trauma because she was dropped.

Greegor wrote:
Child Protective Services has custody of the baby because of a history
of domestic violence between Lewis and his wife. The agency said the
infant does not appear to be...
Forum: Foster Parents August 17th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Child Protective Services has custody of the baby because of a history
of domestic violence between Lewis and his wife. The agency said the
infant does not appear to be...
Forum: Foster Parents August 17th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 29
Posted By 0:]
Hospital stun-guns dad with newborn: Now baby girl suffers fromhead trauma because she was dropped.

Dan Sullivan wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
Article Child Protective Services has custody of
Forum: Spanking August 17th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking

Dan Sullivan wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
Article Child Protective Services has custody of
Forum: Foster Parents July 27th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 1
Posted By 0:]
Tucson, Arizona: Answers sought when children aren't protected,Releasing records provides insight into the workings of child welfare...

Apparently Michael believes that CPS is underfunded in some
instances...this one in fact:

"The state then must come to terms with shortcomings in the system — too
few caseworkers and...
Forum: Spanking July 27th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 1
Posted By 0:]
Tucson, Arizona: Answers sought when children aren't protected,Releasing records provides insight into the workings of child welfare...

Apparently Michael believes that CPS is underfunded in some
instances...this one in fact:

"The state then must come to terms with shortcomings in the system — too
few caseworkers and...
Forum: Spanking July 27th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
Replies: 37
Posted By 0:]
Dons OT parent hating drivel.

AnneF- wrote:
On Jul 26, 8:16 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:12:10 -0700, "AnneF-"

wrote:
On Jul 25, 1:44...
Forum: General July 24th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By 0:]
Fmr Prez of American Academy of Child Psychiatry arrested formolesting children

Greegor wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:36 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
This, of course, is expected to prove among other things, that
psychiatrists are prone to sexually abuse their...
Forum: Foster Parents July 24th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

Greegor wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:36 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
This, of course, is expected to prove among other things, that
psychiatrists are prone to sexually abuse their...
Forum: Foster Parents July 21st 07, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Replies: 77
Posted By 0:]
1 Cuban girl in exile, 2 dads....

krp wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

As to your claim that she responded to the bio father as if he was
abusive: "''She...
Forum: Foster Parents July 21st 07, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Replies: 77
Posted By 0:]
1 Cuban girl in exile, 2 dads....

krp wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:16:55 -0700, "0:-]"

Not...
Forum: Foster Parents July 21st 07, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 42
Posted By 0:]
Cops: Fla. Woman Kept 9 Handcuffed At Home,5 Foster Children,4 Adults Were Malnourished And Handcuffed Together, Police Say...

fx wrote:

...."I believe in psychic powers"....

.... "We have no idea how these kids came into her custody. We have no
idea where these kids came from and no idea who they are," Vega said....
Forum: Spanking July 21st 07, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 28

fx wrote:

...."I believe in psychic powers"....

.... "We have no idea how these kids came into her custody. We have no
idea where these kids came from and no idea who they are," Vega said....
Forum: Spanking July 21st 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 6
Posted By 0:]
Firing of a Division of Youth and Family Services trainee whoheld a lit cigarette lighter in front of a child's face...

Greegor wrote:
So she was investigating possible abuse of a kid who
was a firebug, and did this as she was asking the kid
what kind of lighter they used??

How come she isn't also being...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49