Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: laurie
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By laurie
update on 2nd pregnancy & baby names

"poohdoo" wrote in message

would love to hear comments:

kate violet
eva violet
annabel violet
abigail...
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By laurie
Baby names and NO idea

"beyond the pale" wrote in message
-

One name I have always liked for a girl is Kate. Simply Kate. Kate...
Forum: Pregnancy March 1st 07, 01:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By laurie
Infant elective surgery

"carlye" wrote in message
Anyone faced a similar quandary? I know I'm getting ahead of myself,
but I've...
Forum: Pregnancy February 7th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By laurie
Skipped a period?

Hi all,

A strange thing happened this month. 2 months ago, I went off the pill- not
because we're ttc, simply because my prescription ran out and I haven't
gotten myself back into the office. So...
Forum: Pregnancy February 7th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By laurie
Sad news - elfanie

"Elfanie" wrote in message
..

I am very sad...but beleive strongly that things work out the way they
are meant to...
Forum: Pregnancy February 7th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 5
Posted By laurie
Babies in motorcycle accidents (in effect)

"
Hello Fiona.

Hello - and welcome back - and thank you for mentioning me.

You have probably forgotten this exchange from 2001...

Laurie wrote:

"I keep seeing [Todd] mentioned (not...
Forum: Pregnancy February 7th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By laurie
test post...oh my god its been so long ladies

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and...
Forum: Pregnancy January 3rd 07, 06:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By laurie
Everybody

"April" wrote in message
Hi Larissa

Glad to hear your doing the conga down under and I plan on enjoying my
Forum: Pregnancy November 14th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 24
Posted By laurie
32/33 Week Update with birth story - VERY LONG

"Missy" wrote in message

It's just
so hard being without her and feeling helpless. I also feel as though
I...
Forum: Pregnancy November 11th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By laurie
Hey everyone..I'm BAACK!!

"Elfanie" wrote in message
Ok..so I never left....
but...

guess what!! We're having another baby!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

Forum: Pregnancy November 11th 06, 03:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By laurie
Jamie!!

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message

I think it's going to be longer between "S" and "T". She's been having a
hard time...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

laurie wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
All is...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 06, 06:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By laurie
Jamie!!

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
laurie wrote:
Hi Jamie,

I still stop in here every couple of months to check...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By laurie
Jamie!!

Hi Jamie,

I still stop in here every couple of months to check in, and am wondering
what the heck is going on with all the spam in your name????!!!!

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5