Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Child Support April 15th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
This is BULL****!

On Apr 14, 3:01 pm, "Rudy" wrote:
Child support payments that are not paid on time go on your credit record?
Has anyone heard of this before?

Welcome to the...
Forum: Child Support March 9th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Constitution? We don't need no stinkin' Constitution?

On Mar 7, 4:04*pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
wrote in message

Yep...the...
Forum: Child Support March 9th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Constitution? We don't need no stinkin' Constitution?

On Mar 7, 10:58*pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support March 7th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Constitution? We don't need no stinkin' Constitution?

The Virginia State Bar didn't speak against this bill and permitted
the conduct to cover the Attorney General saying a statute which gives
DCSE standing to intervene in child support matters gives...
Forum: Child Support March 7th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Constitution? We don't need no stinkin' Constitution?

Yep...the state cannot pass such laws...they can pass a law that
impairs the rights of the state, but not the substantive rights of the
individual.

On Mar 7, 2:14*am, "DB" ...
Forum: Child Support March 7th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Constitution? We don't need no stinkin' Constitution?

Folks, House Bill 1382/Senate Bill 788 have been passed and signed
into law by Governor Timmy of the Commonwealth of Virginia. This
legislation was introduced by the Attorney General of...
Forum: Child Support March 6th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
i have not get childsupport over a 4 years.

Dusty, nice to read you again...where have you been, man?
Forum: Child Support February 28th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Virginia A.G. and Legislators Try a Retroactive Fix to Grant CourtsJurisdiction Where None Previously Existed

This legislation, enroute to the Governor of Virginia for his
signature, not only grants non-attorney employees of DCSE the ability
to practice law, but also seeks to bar nearly 1,000,000 people...
Forum: Child Support February 4th 08, 07:11 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Bush's tax rebate

I got mine when the first rebate check went out years ago and I owed a
lot more than I do now.
Forum: Child Support January 14th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
GED
Posted By [email protected]
GED

On Jan 13, 2:11 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:

From personal experience I can tell you there are only two things the CS
system does that help fathers. One, they do an...
Forum: Child Support January 14th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Retroactive Application of statute???

After determining and bringing suit against the Commonwealth of
Virginia for allowing non-attorney employees of the Division of Child
Support Enforcement to sign legal pleadings in violation of...
Forum: General December 21st 07, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services, misc.kids, nyc.politics,misc.legal, alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Text of Second Order of Protection against Polgar and Truong

What the hell does any of this have to do with child support?
Forum: Child Support November 20th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
TRACKING FOLKS FOR CHILD SUPPOURT.....CHECK WITH ME IF YOU ARE INTHE NEWARK OHIO AREA!

"MASTERREDCHEECKS" wrote in message

CHUCKLE I HAVE A PROFILE....SMILE.....

WELL...
Forum: Child Support November 20th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
TRACKING FOLKS FOR CHILD SUPPOURT.....CHECK WITH ME IF YOU ARE INTHE NEWARK OHIO AREA!

Wrong, again, Dennis...

Folks, I'd stay away from this guy...here's his gmail profile:

Profile

Picture

DENNIS KLINEMAN
Forum: Child Support November 20th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
TRACKING FOLKS FOR CHILD SUPPOURT.....CHECK WITH ME IF YOU ARE INTHE NEWARK OHIO AREA!

DENNIS KLINEMAN
NEWARK OHIO

Bubba, you need to get back to elementary school and learn how to do
at least 5th grade grade spelling.

BTW, did you ever live in Maryland, Dennis?
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

On Nov 14, 10:04 am, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:

You think I'm a crackpot?

I think you're a passive-aggressive crackpot who converses with
herself using various pseudonyms and...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

On Nov 13, 12:43 pm, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:

What do you want to debate about?

Well child support and its enforcement, you crackpot. What the hell do
you think this...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

On Nov 12, 2:50 pm, " wrote:
BTW, you ready to debate yet, in a public forum?

When are we having that debate, Illiana?
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

BTW, you ready to debate yet, in a public forum?
Forum: Child Support November 12th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

On Nov 12, 10:39 am, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:
wrote:
This is a joke, right?

Not a joke. You clearly pointed out your intentions, and "So I can slap...
Forum: Child Support November 5th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

On Nov 1, 4:58 pm, Jill wrote:

How about these quotes from Virginia Director Nick Young from
Page 3...

"Leadership isn't taught; it is caught-from leaders who...
Forum: Child Support November 5th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
VIRGINIA: Fairfax County Circuit Court Tosses DCSE Contempt Case

Last Tuesday, a JDR Court Judge tossed a DCSE-initiated contempt case
on grounds a non-attorney employee violated Virginia law by signing
the Motion for Rule to Show Cause, and last Friday, an...
Forum: Child Support October 31st 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

On Oct 30, 2:25 pm, "DB" wrote:

When i do a trace, you and Arabella show the same point of origin?????

Arabella, Illiana? One and the same.
Forum: Child Support October 30th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Virginia JDR Court Judge DISMISSES Contempt Charge brought by DCSE

This morning, in Fairfax County, a JDR Court Judge DISMISSED a
contempt charge brought by DCSE against a non-custodial parent on
grounds that the non-attorney employee of DCSE who signed the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100